Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
JustBrad

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D11: Orbit - Saturday 28th Sept
trevor travis
This has parallels with Terminal, with Avon walking into such an obvious trap set by Servie.

meegat39
Avon is looking pouty!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Avon is looking pouty!

He definitely got out of the wrong side of bed before this episode. Probably due to how Gold ended.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

This has parallels with Terminal, with Avon walking into such an obvious trap set by Servie.

Yes I didn't think of that before.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
Avon and Vila make such a great double act in the Robert Holmes episodes. What could go wrong?

Tyce
"If I didn't know you better I'd think you were trying to get out of this." Love it.

meegat39
I love the humour in the banter of Avon here with Vila

trevor travis
Egrorian is such a horrible bully.

Although I love his exchanges with Vila.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

I love the humour in the banter of Avon here with Vila

Yes, for 35 minutes, this episode is a comedy...

meegat39
Egrorian is a complete bully to Pindar

meegat39
Avon said he had killed a great many people "only in the pursuit of liberty" but that isn't true, look at the people that were killed in Gold in the pursuit of wealth!

trevor travis
Egrorian has invented the TV/Video combo we had at school.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

Grin I remember those things being wheeled in

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Avon said he had killed a great many people "only in the pursuit of liberty" but that isn't true, look at the people that were killed in Gold in the pursuit of wealth!

I think it was said with sarcasm.

trevor travis
Love all the references to previous episodes, with Vila talking about living forever and having his own female guard.

Tyce
Why blame Pindar for not being able to tell the difference between the King and the Queen - (you know apart from the obvious of Egrorian being a bully).

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yes, they were considered cutting edge Grin

Tyce
That side on shot of Servalan is a bit risquť.

trevor travis
Servie is creeped out a bit by Egrorian - she would killed him after picking up the Tachyon Funnel.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
23,293,917 unique visits since 8th January 2014