Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D10: Gold - Saturday 21st Sept
meegat39
Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

I've been watching Glynnis Barber in The Outpost. She's pretty good in it and I am enjoying the series. Although she doesn't appear until series 2

I don't know what Outpost is. But I watched Jan Chappell in 2 episodes of The Bill during the week. That was interesting.

The Outpost is a new series shown on the Sci-fi channel. At first glance the story seems a bit weak but it has got better and it's very entertaining with some good looking lead men too
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
I've never actually watched The Bill. Were these episodes repeats or current?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

You've got to love the Space Princess - Princess of pink!!

It flies on it side too.

Yes and somehow I really buy the story of it being a space cruise (complete with drug laced pineapple)

I think the twinkly music work really well and helps the illusion.

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

You've got to love the Space Princess - Princess of pink!!

It flies on it side too.

Yes and somehow I really buy the story of it being a space cruise (complete with drug laced pineapple)

I think the twinkly music work really well and helps the illusion.

Yes it works well. I wonder if it is supposed to be piped through the Space Princess, if so it could get extremely irritating!!

Tyce
Sadly Tarrant does a good dimwit impersonation.

meegat39
Hey what's this, there is Vila waiting nearby to 'take the passenger' who would have guessed? Grin

meegat39
Now in that last scene Scorpio seemed a lot smaller than the Space Princess. I guess it could be the direction?

meegat39
I like the graphics of the transfer tube docking/coupling.

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

The episodes are from the 90's. I just watched them online after I saw someone on Facebook mention them and even said that there was a character called Jenna in one. That made me giggle.

Series 8 Episode 33 - A Nice Little Line in Plastic
Series 8 Episode 91 - Just Send Me Flowers

If you're interested (Epi 33 has Jenna).

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

The episodes are from the 90's. I just watched them online after I saw someone on Facebook mention them and even said that there was a character called Jenna in one. That made me giggle.

Thanks I may well look them up, are they on YouTube?

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Yep, on YouTube. (Thanks to Brad BTW for telling me which one.)

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Yep, on YouTube. (Thanks to Brad BTW for telling me which one.)

Awesome. Thanks Grin

meegat39
Love this scene between Avon and Servalan

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Love this scene between Avon and Servalan

Yes.

Tyce
That money's too big to fit in your pocket.

meegat39
Part of that exchange looks like it was just ad hoced between Paul and Jacs, love it!

Tyce
Dat's not funnyÖÖ.
Edited by Tyce on 21 September 2019 09:48:39

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Part of that exchange looks like it was just ad hoced between Paul and Jacs, love it!

True.

meegat39
I just love the ending too!! For a change laughing at the end IS appropriate. Great rewatch, thanks Tyce Grin

Tyce
Gold is not one of my favourite episodes but I really enjoyed it tonight. Perhaps it was the company. Thanks Meegat. See you next week.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
23,197,734 unique visits since 8th January 2014