Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Season 3 fan
Invisible shadow
Going through all 56 2nd time & it hit me how cool Sarcophagus & Ultraword are. Quite expensive at Amazon also compared to other episodes. Plus Cally & Liberator were still there. Great stuff. Even Moloch was kinda cool. What thinks anyone else?

Angry Angel
S3 has some of the best episodes, a lot with strong emotional impact, and lots of lovely over-the-top campery. Equally I think some of the episodes are terrible, but still mostly entertaining.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Spaceship Dispatcher
Invisible shadow wrote:

Great stuff. Even Moloch was kinda cool. What thinks anyone else?

Moloch was an excellent episode, often overlooked because of one below par special effect.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

GoldChannel
the title sequence is bizarrely cartoony Smile but some great episodes

purplecleric
S3 is my second fave (I'm one of those rare S4 fans) - I love the interplay as Tarrant tries to establish himself and Avon coming to realise that although he has the Liberator, he has although troublesome leadership responsibilities to deal with...

Yes, some of the eps are a bit clunky - but hey, this is B7!

trevor travis
Season C is the best season ever.... of anything.

13 fantastic episodes and not a clunker amongst them. It's got everything. From the comedy of "City" to the tragedy of "Rumours" to the fantasy of "Sarcophagus" to the high camp of "Harvest Of Kairos" to the black comedy of "Moloch" to the emotional jolt that is "Terminal".

It's also got what I consider to be the definitive B7 cast.

Basically it's just fantastic.

President Solvite
Volcano and Dawn arent memorable really.. But we have a great opener followed by the superb Powerplay.. City is good, as is Rumours and Deathwatch..

Terminal is not a great episode IMO but it is memorable, I still have never recovered from the loss of Zen and the Liberator..

I was quite stunned at how stupidly Avon behaves in this episode..

The S3 credits arent much and I think these are the weakest of the 3.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
magnificat
Awesome series. Imo the run from "City" to "Deathwatch" is the best of the entire show (moloch excepted).

I love the dynamic of the established cast with the young upstarts, the slick sets, the moments of genius as per "Rumours" and "Sarcophagus".

Gauda Cheese
purplecleric wrote:

S3 is my second fave (I'm one of those rare S4 fans) - I love the interplay as Tarrant tries to establish himself and Avon coming to realise that although he has the Liberator, he has although troublesome leadership responsibilities to deal with...

Yes, some of the eps are a bit clunky - but hey, this is B7!

I'm one of those people as well. D is the bees knees.

However, Rumours is my fave episode of B7 and Sarcophagus is third. I love Avons 7
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Invisible shadow
Well great response. Hadn't expected that. Dittos Trevor Travis, good point Purplecleric, Yes Moloch was a bit Jim Henson with the mini Cyclops. And the man in the water tank leads me to my next post.....
Edited by Invisible shadow on 28 March 2014 00:40:36

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.27 seconds
9,902,471 unique visits since 8th January 2014