Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,136
· Newest Rebel: pysop45

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [36 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 156
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D10: Gold - Saturday 14th Sept
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - D10: Gold - Saturday 14th Sept
10.00am UK time (GMT)
7.00pm Australian time

Join us for a heist and a great guest actor as B7 goes for gold!

**POSTPONED FROM LAST WEEK**
Edited by Travisina on 07 September 2019 15:30:00
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Travisina
I'm going out tomorrow morning, so I won't be around for this rewatch. Feel free to go ahead without me. Gold is a fun episode.

Obsidian
Sorry to miss this one but I'll be out too. Enjoy your time on the Space Princess!
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
Ok. I'm here but wondering if Meegat and TT are? Happy to postpone if you'd prefer.

meegat39
Hi Tyce I think we should go ahead if TT appears but otherwise postpone?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Hi Tyce I think we should go ahead if TT appears but otherwise postpone?

I'm happy with that. Shall we give him a couple more minutes?

meegat39
Unless you are keen. I have the episode ready so don't mind either way.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
Yes let's wait until about five past.

meegat39
Still no TT. I think it's postponed. Have a great evening Tyce!

Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Still no TT. I think it's postponed. Have a great evening Tyce!

You too. See you next week.

Travisina
Just got home. Postponed it is, then. I'll update the date and re-advertise for next week!

Travisina
Hi all -

I can't make it today (going out). Everyone else, feel free to go ahead without me!

Tyce
Sorry I'm going out too. I've had a horrid day and want to see Downton Abbey, so I'm going! I'm going on my own cause nobody loves me. LOL But I'm going to the fancy theatre where I'll get champagne delivered to my seat so that's a pretty good consolation. :-) See you all next week.

Obsidian
Aargh! Enjoy Downton Abbey Tyce Ė and the champers. This time next week I'll be in in sunny Baku and not back for a couple of weeks. Guess I might just have to do a rewatch all by my lonesome, but a rewatch right from the beginning has been begging so... See you all in a few weeks! xxx
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Sorry I'm going out too. I've had a horrid day and want to see Downton Abbey, so I'm going! I'm going on my own cause nobody loves me. LOL But I'm going to the fancy theatre where I'll get champagne delivered to my seat so that's a pretty good consolation. :-) See you all next week.

Ah, sorry you've had a rubbish day. Hope Downton Abbey made up for it? Not to mention the champers Wink

I'm also going to be out on the next couple of Saturday mornings (21st & 28th), but I'll leave the thread open if others want to go ahead without me (and Obsidian).

Travisina
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Ah, sorry you've had a rubbish day. Hope Downton Abbey made up for it? Not to mention the champers Wink

I'm also going to be out on the next couple of Saturday mornings (21st & 28th), but I'll leave the thread open if others want to go ahead without me (and Obsidian).

For the avoidance of confusion, I've started a new thread for 'Gold' on 21st Sept - here: http://www.blakes...ad_id=2912

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
21,926,509 unique visits since 8th January 2014