Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,249
· Newest Rebel: Teleport

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Forever Avon Charity Anthology
Obsidian
KentishSpaceRat wrote:

He was a mate. He was indirectly responsible for me getting Travis."

It is with great pleasure to announce Stephen Greif as the star contributor of the anthology. Aswell as portraying Space Commander Travis in Blake's 7, Stephen was also good friends with Paul Darrow and the foreword he has kindly provided for this book reflects that perfectly. We can't wait for you all to read it!

I love how Stephen called Paul 'Paulie'. It's so affectionate.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
ClareGC
What a wonderful idea to create a Forever Avon anthology for charity. This is a beautiful thread. I loved hearing the 'A Life in the Day of Kerr Avon' excerpt.
Avon: "Not enough! Not nearly enough! Dammit, what weighs seventy kilos?"
Orac: "Vila weighs seventy-three kilos, Avon."
Avon: "Vila, are you here? I need your help."

Lurena
Read Travisina's comment about her proofreading in the rewatch thread this morning and it made me looking for this thread again. Seems I'd missed this information and WOW! Stephen Greif is contributing:

KentishSpaceRat wrote:

It is with great pleasure to announce Stephen Greif as the star contributor of the anthology. Aswell as portraying Space Commander Travis in Blake's 7, Stephen was also good friends with Paul Darrow and the foreword he has kindly provided for this book reflects that perfectly. We can't wait for you all to read it!

Can't wait indeed!

Also, I enjoyed hearing the 'A Life in the Day of Kerr Avon' excerpt very much.
(I feel so honoured, I got the commission to create the artwork for the book to it)
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Travisina
Lurena wrote:

Read Travisina's comment about her proofreading in the rewatch thread this morning and it made me looking for this thread again. Seems I'd missed this information and WOW! Stephen Greif is contributing:

KentishSpaceRat wrote:

Can't wait indeed!

(I feel so honoured, I got the commission to create the artwork for the book to it)

I'm loving your artwork, Lurena!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Obsidian
Lurena wrote:

KentishSpaceRat wrote:

Can't wait indeed!

Can't wait to see everyone's work Lurena, especially those of you who've been doing this sort of thing for a while.

Joe Dredd
Unless I'm only mistaken, there are some talented writers in there too, Obsidian.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Unless I'm only mistaken, there are some talented writers in there too, Obsidian.

Having just finished proofreading it for the 3rd time - CONFIRMED

Joe Dredd
Ah, I was wondering how you could comment on Lurena's art.

I'm really looking forward to this. Such a shame they couldn't fit the Man of Iron comic. Perhaps in Forever Avon volume 2?

Moon Disk
Lurena wrote:

I was very impressed with the artwork you did for mine too, Lurena.

Really looking forward to seeing and reading everyone's work!

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

It makes a change from writing about either jewellery, stone tools or potsherds. Or drawing the latter. Wink

Travisina
Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

It makes a change from writing about either jewellery, stone tools or potsherds. Or drawing the latter. Wink

Blown away by those who can draw AND write!

Joe Dredd
Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

It makes a change from writing about either jewellery, stone tools or potsherds. Or drawing the latter. ;)

It's enough to drive you pottery.

Obsidian
Travisina wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Blown away by those who can draw AND write!

Suzan Lovett set the standard as far as I'm concerned. Aspirational on my part.

Obsidian
Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Grin

One Spare Part
Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Grin

Don't encourage him. Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Obsidian
One Spare Part wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Grin

Don't encourage him. Grin

Noted.

Last Space Rat
For those of you following this thread, on 11th November 2020 the following was posted on the facebook page of the anthology:

+INFORMATION+

It is with great pleasure to announce that Forever Avon: An Unofficial Short Story Anthology is complete and will be available to purchase from Monday 16th November 2020 at 12.00pm GMT, so be sure to have your credit bars at the ready!

BradPaula
Great news!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

KentishSpaceRat
Last Space Rat wrote:

For those of you following this thread, on 11th November 2020 the following was posted on the facebook page of the anthology:

+INFORMATION+

It is with great pleasure to announce that Forever Avon: An Unofficial Short Story Anthology is complete and will be available to purchase from Monday 16th November 2020 at 12.00pm GMT, so be sure to have your credit bars at the ready!

What my fellow Space Rat said! The full details on how and where to purchase this book will be revealed, here on Monday at 12!

https://somethingofvalue66412944.wordpress.com/
Annie
Sell your grandmother If you have to (Im a Granny- I can advocate this) but buy a copy. Its a lovely book, a proper celebration of Avon and Paul and its for a great cause.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
29,470,868 unique visits since 8th January 2014