Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Season 1 Documentary
Frankymole
Angry Angel wrote:

Kevin Davies has put the documentary he made for the S1 DVD (that never made it onto there) up on YouTube: http://youtu.be/L... - it's a great watch!
Excellent - nice to see it without the burned in timestamp!

Gauda Cheese
GoldChannel wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

No Season D doco?

I guess documenting perfection is tough.

You Are Not Alone!!!!

((S4 lovers immediately form a defensive ring against attack))Happy

Its cool. People are allowed to be wrong. Happy
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Invisible shadow
I was lucky, my kit came with it. I bought on the straight & narrow but figured something was amiss when the Captain Kargaroo advert appeared.

kate
Just watched this and it was very good, together with parts 2 and 3 made a great morning's reminiscing - but why was Paul Darrow not featured at all and why was the Avon character not included at all when they were discussing initial casting?

wall1885
Not sure if there was any politics going on at the time but it's great to hear from so many involved in the show - especially those that are sadly no longer with us

I think it's about time the Beeb repackaged these DVD's and put some effort into some decent extras - the amount of different versions of NuWho DVD's they have released and re released is criminal - keep churning out the same old episodes in different packaging-

- mmmmm I might start a new thread

Joe Dredd
kate wrote:

Just watched this and it was very good, together with parts 2 and 3 made a great morning's reminiscing - but why was Paul Darrow not featured at all and why was the Avon character not included at all when they were discussing initial casting?

Paul Darrow had ties with B7E at the time and wasn't allowed to participate. They'd parted company by the time Kevin was working on the S4 DVDs in 2005. He was then able to interview Paul at the Science Museum in 2005 for inclusion in that set.

kate
Thanks for the info - what was B7E? This still doesn't explain why Avon (the character ) wasn't mentioned when they were going through the initial casting.

OK I've Googled it and I know what B7E is now. But it still doesn't explain the casting issue.
Edited by kate on 18 July 2014 08:45:43

kate
kate wrote:

Thanks for the info - what was B7E? This still doesn't explain why Avon (the character ) wasn't mentioned when they were going through the initial casting.

OK I've Googled it and I know what B7E is now. But it still doesn't explain the casting issue.

My favourite quote, which I think is rather appropriate to this post: "Every silver lining has a cloud"
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 18 July 2014 09:49:17

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.30 seconds
9,112,759 unique visits since 8th January 2014