Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,180
· Newest Rebel: BillyG

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [23 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [24 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 166
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
41st Anniversary Rewatch - C2 Powerplay
littlesue
Hugbot wrote:

Evening all! Oops

JustBrad wrote:

I think she was just hugged a little too hard.

Not guilty! (Unfortunately ... Sad )


Steady.....
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
stormypetrel
Evening all! Hola, Meegat- thatís the only Spanish word I know, and only because the others used it first!

JustBrad wrote:

I wonder if they will find Blake and Jenna this week.

Blake and Jenna are regretting handicapping Avon at hide-and-seek by making him count to 100 instead of 10...
 
One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

So I skived off work 1/2 an hour early

Tut Tut! Wink
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
Lurena
Good evening all!
And : hola buenas tardes Meegat!

I haven't had such a relaxed time to prepare for a rewatch...
Getting ready now while having a big smile after a look at Brad and Huggie's funny posts.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

I wonder if they will find Blake and Jenna this week.

Too soon. Need to string out the suspense for another couple of eps.


You spelled 'years' wrong.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra
 
One Spare Part
There's more Spanish for you stormypetrel.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
Hugbot
meegat39 wrote:

Hello! Joining you from Spain today

Germany, France, Spain ... you certainly get around!

Unfortunately, my knowledge of Spanish is limited to one sentence: Una cerveza, por favor! Well, I had to get my priorities right, hadn't i?
 
Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

Evening all! Hola, Meegat- thatís the only Spanish word I know, and only because the others used it first!

JustBrad wrote:

I wonder if they will find Blake and Jenna this week.

Blake and Jenna are regretting handicapping Avon at hide-and-seek by making him count to 100 instead of 10...

GrinGrin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
stormypetrel
One Spare Part wrote:

There's more Spanish for you stormypetrel.

I have enough trouble with English half the time...
 
One Spare Part
I love Servalan in this. She is laid back and her phraseology is...great!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

So I skived off work 1/2 an hour early


I'm at work.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra
 
Mrs_Underhill
I just realized that the titles of S3, with capsules fleeing exploding Libbie, feel like premonition.
 
JustBrad
Section leader Klegg looks a lot like Marcus Scarman.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra
 
Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Travisina wrote:

So I skived off work 1/2 an hour early

Tut Tut! Wink

Well, I worked through lunch, so they can't complain TOO much.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Mrs_Underhill
"Your ship?"
"That's right".

Tarrant starts as so insufferably smug.
 
Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Travisina wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

I wonder if they will find Blake and Jenna this week.

Too soon. Need to string out the suspense for another couple of eps.


You spelled 'years' wrong.

Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Travisina
stormypetrel wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

There's more Spanish for you stormypetrel.

I have enough trouble with English half the time...

Que?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Mrs_Underhill
Avon's flying by the seat of his pants. "We've been sleeping... for hours" - sly look at Dayna. Heh, one wished!
 
Travisina
Hugbot wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Hello! Joining you from Spain today

Germany, France, Spain ... you certainly get around!

Unfortunately, my knowledge of Spanish is limited to one sentence: Una cerveza, por favor! Well, I had to get my priorities right, hadn't i?

What's a cerveza? Would I like it?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
One Spare Part
Clegg looks really rough with his scrubby beard. A soldier you can believe does all the horrible stuff they are credited with.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.98 seconds
24,956,102 unique visits since 8th January 2014