Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,134
· Newest Rebel: Lasthumanever

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
41st Anniversary Rewatch - C2 Powerplay
Mrs_Underhill
Great episode with everyone in top form, including Dayna and Tarrant!
But Avon - ahh. He takes my breath away. Superb.

Thank you everyone for the fun rewatch! Next episode isn't as much fun by itself, but it's great to make fun at.

Travisina
That was great - glad I could be here, despite the best attempts of Great Northern / Thameslink to prevent it. That's 3 cancelled trains in the past two days! Very annoying.

Anyway - thanks for company, everybody - that was lots of fun! Paula, hope your tooth root settles down. I once had to have emergency root canal surgery while on holiday. Not fun.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Hugbot
One Spare Part wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Heh, Avon and Cally are teaming up already as two responsible adults. The theme of the season.

...which leaves Dayna with Tarrant..

*sigh* Sad

One Spare Part
What a fab rewatch! Next week Tarrant and Dayna get some scorching action!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Lurena
Well, that was an interesting rewatch! Two new crew members on board.
Thank you all for your company!

Que tengas una buena noche to Meegat.
See you next week!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Hugbot
Great episode and a lovely rewatch! Thank you all for your company (despite being evil and naughty Grin )! Good night! Oops

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

That was great - glad I could be here, despite the best attempts of Great Northern / Thameslink to prevent it. That's 3 cancelled trains in the past two days! Very annoying.

Anyway - thanks for company, everybody - that was lots of fun! Paula, hope your tooth root settles down. I once had to have emergency root canal surgery while on holiday. Not fun.

Thank you. I've had two myself but this should be ok- and after I'll need crown so- I'll survive!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

stormypetrel
Well, thanks for tonight. See you next week, everyone!

BradPaula
Glad I could get home nearly in time. I like the addition of Tarrant. He's easy to make fun of, Avon loves to spar with him, and he's very easy on the eyes. Yes, I adore Mr. Pacey! Tarrant? Not as much.... 'Night gang!

trevor travis
Hi all, sorry I missed tonight, had some stuff I had to get done. I think I will miss next week, because it's dad's funeral earlier that day and I'm not sure the wake/catching up with the family (some are coming from America) will last, but will still try to start the thread.

(Travisina, please feel free to start it, if I haven't done so by the time you update the Round-Up).

BradPaula
Thanks for logging in, TT. We'll take care of everything here until you are able to re-join us. And I'm sure I can speak for everyone here, we are thinking of you and are all saddened by your father's passing. Be well. xx

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Thanks for logging in, TT. We'll take care of everything here until you are able to re-join us. And I'm sure I can speak for everyone here, we are thinking of you and are all saddened by your father's passing. Be well. xx

Seconded. Thanks for stopping by, TT. Look after yourself.
Don't worry about starting next week's thread - I can do that for you. xx
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Seconded. Thanks for stopping by, TT. Look after yourself.
Don't worry about starting next week's thread - I can do that for you. xx

Thanks - it's Carry On Space Hippies.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.38 seconds
21,560,005 unique visits since 8th January 2014