Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,239
· Newest Rebel: SaruwatariKaito

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [39 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 186
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blakes after 7.00
DeadDecima
Hi all,

I was reading an interview with David Jackson and the article mentioned:

At this point during our chat I decided to risk asking about the after-shoot hell-raising that allegedly took place, as documented in the small press memoir Blakes after 7.00, by ex-crewman Ray London.

I can't find any other mention of Blakes after 7.00 online. Is this an actual thing? Does it exist? Can it be purchased / downloaded?

Thanks

Joe Dredd
I'm not certain but my feeling is that 'interview' is made up.

'The more they drank the more they became like their characters. Paul Darrow would leave you behind if you fell unconscious.' doesn't tally with my image of the inestimable Mr Darrow.

DeadDecima
Joe Dredd wrote:

Oh no, you may well be right! The whole interview did seem a bit "Uncle Monty" from "Withnail and I" but sometimes it's hard to differentiate between parody and genuine luvviedom. At least, it is for me!

JustBrad
Joe Dredd wrote:

'The more they drank the more they became like their characters. Paul Darrow would leave you behind if you fell unconscious.' doesn't tally with my image of the inestimable Mr Darrow.

Indeed. That is most decidedly not Paul. Nor, in fact, do I even see him remaining at an event where people were getting that drunk.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Anniew
Quote from the ‘interview’

‘I admit I threw the first punch--I'm no angel, guv'nor--but Chris Boucher (script editor) had a bike chain in his desk. Things got serious. If you watch the old episodes, you'll notice a haunted, broken look in Gareth Thomas's eyes after episode 2, season 2. He simply wasn't the same man.' Jackson looks down at this point, shrugs. 'Anyway, I was out.'

Don’t believe it’s a real interview for a second. It’s either a deliberate spoof by David Jackson or made up.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
I have never heard of any of this in my 35 years of Blake's 7 fandom. I suspect it's fabricated.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
28,405,035 unique visits since 8th January 2014