Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Three cheers for the Horizon team!
meegat39
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina always does a great job keeping the news up to date and tidy on the front page, and many more things besides that I'm sure we (I) don't even notice.

The new choice of "Staying In" picture is just brilliant and I felt compelled to turn my grin of appreciation into an actual thank you.

As I was writing this however I thought that rather than just make a thread for Travisina, I would make one for the whole club. Without downplaying Travisina's part, we enjoy the club and the website thanks to the selfless and unpaid work done by a dedicated team. So, please feel free to post here if you want to recognise the work of a hardworking Supreme Commander or mod or technical boffin!

For today and the first post however the sunbeam of appreciation shines on Travisina:

I'll second that. A lovely and dedicated lady! Thanks Smile

Thank you Travisina, not just for all the hard work you put in, but the clever thought that goes into it as well.

From the Travisina Admiration Club!

I'll second that. A lovely and dedicated lady! Thanks Smile
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Joe Dredd
Travisina always does a great job keeping the news up to date and tidy on the front page, and many more things besides that I'm sure we (I) don't even notice.

The new choice of "Staying In" picture is just brilliant and I felt compelled to turn my grin of appreciation into an actual thank you.

As I was writing this however I thought that rather than just make a thread for Travisina, I would make one for the whole club. Without downplaying Travisina's part, we enjoy the club and the website thanks to the selfless and unpaid work done by a dedicated team. So, please feel free to post here if you want to recognise the work of a hardworking Supreme Commander or mod or technical boffin!

For today and the first post however the sunbeam of appreciation shines on Travisina:

Thank you Travisina, not just for all the hard work you put in, but the clever thought that goes into it as well.

Travisina
I'm blushing...

(...and slightly perplexed, because the Website has posted Meegat's reply before Joe's original post - something which has become a bit of a issue on the rewatch threads. The more techno-savvy amongst the Horizon staff are still investigating this recent 'feature' of the website...).

But thank you for the sunbeam! I can't stop smiling - I've got an Admiration Club, wow!

B7 fans are amazing - such a warm, friendly community that spans the globe and brings to the forums such diverse talents as art and modelling, discussions, reviews, fiction writing and statistical analysis - together with lots of humour and silliness that make the fandom so much fun. And B7 itself is amazing - a 36-year old drama that still has relevance today, with fascinating, multi-layered characters that can still generate pages of endless debate and speculation. There aren't many shows one can say that about.

I really enjoy Horizon. Yes, the website is a lot of (unpaid) work done by a stalwart team of volunteers, who are also juggling RL jobs and families. It's lovely to know that we're appreciated - thank you!

Smile Cool Grin

Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Yes a big thanks to Travisina, and all she does for this website (including that recent fab Paul Darrow interview).

I told her at BF Day 4 how much I enjoy the "Going Out" and "Staying In" pcitures - they do make me chuckle Cool

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
the Website has posted Meegat's reply before Joe's original post - something which has become a bit of a issue on the rewatch threads. The more techno-savvy amongst the Horizon staff are still investigating this recent 'feature' of the website

It's obviously a problem with the anti-gravs. I'm afraid you're going to have to go down into the glycolene ballast tanks, Travisina!

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:
the Website has posted Meegat's reply before Joe's original post - something which has become a bit of a issue on the rewatch threads. The more techno-savvy amongst the Horizon staff are still investigating this recent 'feature' of the website

It's obviously a problem with the anti-gravs. I'm afraid you're going to have to go down into the glycolene ballast tanks, Travisina!

Anti-gravs, of course! It's because of all you lot Downunder walking around on your heads, I should have realised that.
As for the glycolene ballast tanks - nah, I'll just pretend to be drunk and get Tarrant to do it. Pfft
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Joe Dredd wrote:

Seconded - to Travisina and the rest of the team, well done on your vigilance and reasonable attitudes.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Lorna
Travisina you have done a really thought provoking "Staying in and going out section" this week!!

clareblues1
Travisina wrote:

As for the glycolene ballast tanks - nah, I'll just pretend to be drunk and get Tarrant to do it. Pfft

Pfft I'm afraid he's otherwise engaged at the moment...err hmm...

But I will add my voice to the cheers for the Horizon team! Smile And jingle my bells as it's the festive season.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Thetis
Add my thanks, Travisina. All that SP news is always up so fast. Faster than me!

Hugbot
Thank you, Travisina - especially, but not only for (1) your clever choice of going out/staying in photos (every weekend, I am looking forward to seeing new ones - they always make me at least chuckle, if not laugh out loud!), and (2) your expert editing of my articles!

And thanks to all the other members of the Horizon team for your dedicated and great work behind the scenes! I really enjoyed my very first Horizon year!

Oops Oops Oops

purplecleric
Thank you, indeed, for keeping our 'home from home' such a warm, funny, friendly and tidy place.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,091,995 unique visits since 8th January 2014