Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,243
· Newest Rebel: Dan Hadley

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [40 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 187
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia D1: Rescue - Saturday 29th June
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Additional: On our journey back to Earth, we have
encountered many strange and bizarre things. Only last month we came across a moon which was shaped exactly like Felicity Kendallís bottom.
We flew around that one a couple of times.

I wonder how many times the Red Dwarf crew would have flown around a planet shaped like Soolin's bum!

They'd still be doing it now...

Grin Grin

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:
It's weird that she calls for Blake. Did she sense him on Terminal?

Blake is the name of her pet moon disc from Shadow. She rescued him from the Liberator in Terminal, but fatally went back underground to get him in Rescue.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

This is so good! An effortless reboot of the show, while telling the whole Dorian storyline as well.

It is a good reboot, but I'm sure the writers & production team didn't exactly find it 'effortless'!

Well it seems effortless, which is a massive compliment to the writer, in particular.

Indeed. It was 'Hang on, we've lost our set, our models, another actor and they want a new series? Er...'

Also. we've lost our producer and the series creator has moved to America.... Wink

It's quite a triumph that this episode is still SO good.

Yes, absolutely.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis
They key to a functioning teleport: Orac's knowledge of it. Otherwise Dorian's project is as useless as the Aquetar project of the Federation.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Blake is the name of her pet moon disc from Shadow. She rescued him from the Liberator in Terminal, but fatally went back underground to get him in Rescue.

Hiya, JD!

I like that theory Smile

trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

That explains it! Grin

trevor travis
From this dialogue, it suggests that Dayna is supposed to be quite a bit younger than Tarrant. Ten years?

trevor travis
Ah, finest red! The colour of wine in Season D. Up until now, it's mostly been green!

Tyce
If Tarrant is exhausted walking down the stairs how did he think he was going to get back up?

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, finest red! The colour of wine in Season D. Up until now, it's mostly been green!

Ha, well observed!

trevor travis
While most of my attention is taken by Soolin, it's also noticeable that Dayna looks rather nice in her figure-hugging costume.

Tyce
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

From this dialogue, it suggests that Dayna is supposed to be quite a bit younger than Tarrant. Ten years?

I think that's right (for the characters, I mean, not the actors). If Tarrant is 28, Dayna 18 - seems about right. (Apart from Animals, shudder).

trevor travis
That creature must have some sort of fear-inducing pheromone, in the way Dayna is reduced to being scared so quickly.

meegat39
That metal staircase is put to good use in this episode!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
Vila being clever. Again.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

That metal staircase is put to good use in this episode!

Never waste a prop! Wink

trevor travis
I reckon Avon definitely baths with little yellow ducks called Blake and Grant.

Tyce
I love the look on Vila's face Dorian says that Avon's friends guns are also useless.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

I reckon Avon definitely baths with little yellow ducks called Blake and Grant.

Grin the flaw in the writing was Dorian said there were fresh clothes laid out for them but they are all weari g the same ones as before
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
28,749,355 unique visits since 8th January 2014