Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,194
· Newest Rebel: AvonsOtherBrother

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia C13: Terminal Saturday 15th June
trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

In Pressure Point, Blake ignored Gan's warning. In this episode, Avon ignores Zen's warning. History is repeating, again with tragic consequences.

Yes and every time Avon goes chasing after Blake, bad things happen.

Yes, history continues to repeat.

It's a bit odd that Avon is chasing Blake here. Why would he want Blake back? He's shown no interest at all since Volcano. In "Blake", he has a reason for wanting to "use" Blake.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Avon looks hot in his leather outfit!

Steady!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Tyce
It's a bit like Rumours, he wants to do it alone, and the crew want to go too.

Tyce
"I had noticed." LOL

trevor travis
Avon is also acting like Blake from Trial, in teleporting down alone, without knowing the full risks.

trevor travis
Avon seems a bit more like himself with his studs back!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

In Pressure Point, Blake ignored Gan's warning. In this episode, Avon ignores Zen's warning. History is repeating, again with tragic consequences.

It's a bit odd that Avon is chasing Blake here. Why would he want Blake back? He's shown no interest at all since Volcano. In "Blake", he has a reason for wanting to "use" Blake.

I think he wants Blake back because Libby and crew are all a bit aimless, drifting from 'ooh let's have a look at that thing' to Servalan trying to gain control for the nth time. Blake could at least provide them with a purpose?

trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

That told Cally!

Aw, they were acting so together in "Moloch" and "Death-Watch". I think their relationship has taken the wrong turn again.

Travisina
Alexa, give me directions to Blake.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Tyce wrote:

That told Cally!

Aw, they were acting so together in "Moloch" and "Death-Watch". I think their relationship has taken the wrong turn again.

"Sentiment breeds weakness."
Ouch.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Okay, I'm back - that's the washing machine dealt with. It bleats three tones (a bit like the Doctor Who theme) when it's finished washing, and doesn't shut up until it's switched off.

Yeah minds the same. I got so feed up I went looking for a new one. I asked the sales assistant for one that didn't beep. He said they don't make any without the beep.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:
I think he wants Blake back because Libby and crew are all a bit aimless, drifting from 'ooh let's have a look at that thing' to Servalan trying to gain control for the nth time. Blake could at least provide them with a purpose?

But Blake's purpose is the rebellion, and Avon has no interest in that. If he had an interest, he'd have helped out with the one going on in Rumours, rather than chasing his own thirst for revenge.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

But the fact that he programme the Liberator presumably to leave without him doesn't fit with the chasing after Blake thing
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
Oh no, what's Avon done to the Libby? Shock Shock

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

But the fact that he programme the Liberator presumably to leave without him doesn't fit with the chasing after Blake thing

It still might fit in, because that supposes that Blake isn't there and It's All a Trap.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Oh no, what's Avon done to the Libby? Shock Shock

Oh poor Libby, poor Zen. Breaks my heart every time.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

But Blake's purpose is the rebellion, and Avon has no interest in that. If he had an interest, he'd have helped out with the one going on in Rumours, rather than chasing his own thirst for revenge.

Good point.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tyce wrote:

That told Cally!

"Sentiment breeds weakness."
Ouch.

I'm thinking Cally criticised the size of his Sopron Rock.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

It still might fit in, because that supposes that Blake isn't there and It's All a Trap.

What so he and Blake could leave too if it isn't.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
Watching this episode is very poignant and sad in the circumstances. Sad

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
26,016,940 unique visits since 8th January 2014