Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,109
· Newest Rebel: Teale_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [25 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [12 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 147
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C11: Moloch - Saturday 18 May
Travisina
Doran threatening Chesil...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Travisina
"That is how I reasoned you would look"
No, Avon, you really didn't!

trevor travis
This scene has a death-count impressive even for B7!

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

"That is how I reasoned you would look"
No, Avon, you really didn't!

Grin

Tyce
Cally initially thought that's what the teleport did to Tarrant. LOL

trevor travis
They finally get more bracelets!

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Oh, brilliant! That never occurred to me. LOL Grin

meegat39
Thanks for the re-watch folks, sorry I was a bit quiet I had my new phone delivered in the middle of it then the internet died...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Tyce
Thanks guys. Not the best episode but great company.

I heading to bed now even though it's only 8pm here cause I have to be up at 4.45am to watch Eurovision!!! Yay.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Thanks for the re-watch folks, sorry I was a bit quiet I had my new phone delivered in the middle of it then the internet died...

Hi Meegat - hope your new phone is good, sorry about the internet!

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Hi Meegat, never mind, at least you got to watch it.

trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

I heading to bed now even though it's only 8pm here cause I have to be up at 4.45am to watch Eurovision!!! Yay.

Tyce, have fun with Eurovision!

Moloch is a guilty pleasure of mine. I realise it's not very pleasant in places, but then again, the B7 universe isn't a nice place - this isn't the rosy Star Trek version of the future and horrible men such as Grose and Lector are going to be about.
Edited by trevor travis on 18 May 2019 16:16:37

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Gosh, 4.45am Eurovision (is Australia in it this year?). I'm planning to watch at the more civilised hour of 8pm UK time!

PS I'm old enough (ahem) to remember Eurovision 1974 with ABBA. As soon as they came on stage, my Dad said: "They've won!" before they'd even started singing!

trevor travis
Really enjoy that episode - it feels much more like B7, after the somewhat more generic Ultraworld.

Travisina
Thanks for the Moloch company, everybody. Even though I hate this ep, it's fun to discuss it with people who like it!

See you next week for Death-Watch - now that is a REALLY good one Smile

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Gosh, 4.45am Eurovision (is Australia in it this year?). I'm planning to watch at the more civilised hour of 8pm UK time!

PS I'm old enough (ahem) to remember Eurovision 1974 with ABBA. As soon as they came on stage, my Dad said: "They've won!" before they'd even started singing!

OMGosh yes. We sent Kate Miller-Heidke over this year (first time Australian were allowed to vote for their entrant - one is usually chosen for us). Kate is awesome. She an opera singer but totally into the pop music sound. She floats around on the top of this huge pole while singing the most amazingly high operettic notes. She is tipped to come 2nd!

I'm so jealous. I would have loved to have seen ABBA perform live in 1974. Eurovision wasn't even broadcast here then.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

It is an excellent point. Cally is communicating to who she believes is Tarrant, therefore her shock is not, what is that thing, it's "OMG, what have I done to Tarrant?". She thinks her fiddling with the OMICROM settings or whatever it was, earlier in the episode, has failed.

Mrs_Underhill
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

It is an excellent point. Cally is communicating to who she believes is Tarrant, therefore her shock is not, what is that thing, it's "OMG, what have I done to Tarrant?". She thinks her fiddling with the OMICROM settings or whatever it was, earlier in the episode, has failed.

I always laugh at this moment even though it's mean on Cally: it's like the worst April's Fool prank ever! Cool I have a feeling Avon had a good laugh at it too after teleporting up.
i.imgur.com/RMs62bn.gif

But it goes great with black comedy feel of the episode, and there's not that much comedy in B7. Ben Steed does the comedy best, despite his other flaws.

trevor travis
I always laugh at this moment even though it's mean on Cally: it's like the worst April's Fool prank ever! Cool I have a feeling Avon had a good laugh at it too after teleporting up.
i.imgur.com/RMs62bn.gif

Yes, it could be a particularly sick joke by Avon! Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
20,450,484 unique visits since 8th January 2014