Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,093
· Newest Rebel: Steve Wraith

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
3% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [11 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [8 Votes]

Votes: 143
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
41st Anniversary Rewatch - B4 Horizon
trevor travis
The episode: Barney Four - Horizon (Carry On Space Primitive)
The date: Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
The time: 7.45pm UK time

In which we found another way in which the Federation keeps control: by brain-washing the natives into doing their dirty work for them. Also, the Libby crew are daft enough to get caught and daft enough to leave Avon behind on his own – will he run out on them, especially as the nearest leather store is only one sector away.

Episode in a word: Persuasion.
Characters to cheer: This episode includes the full realization of Action-Avon, as he stages a one-man rescue, although there have been hints since Space Fall that he can handle himself. Incidentally, Action-Avon is available from all good retail outlets. He comes complete with: (1) Proddy tool (2) A set of operational buttons on his shirt. Oh, and does Blake actually liberate a planet here? He certainly contributes to it. Good for him.
Character to boo: The Kommissar is as sneaky as a snake. It’s quite satisfactory when he meets his maker.
Recognisable Face: William Square (Kommissar) also played a villain in “Doctor Who”. However, you may not have recognised him, since he played the Shadow in “The Armageddon Factor”, with his face covered by a mask.
Is Soolin looking lovely this week?: Yes.
Best line: “I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.”

Blake's 7 will return in… Carry On Foolish Recklessness.
 
JustBrad
i.imgur.com/C5ZgmKC.jpg
What does a girl have to wear to get noticed around here?


i.imgur.com/o5fHzXK.jpg
Not by you, Avon.
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

The episode: Barney Four - Horizon (Carry On Space Primitive)
The date: Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
The time: 7.45pm UK time

In which we found another way in which the Federation keeps control: by brain-washing the natives into doing their dirty work for them. Also, the Libby crew are daft enough to get caught and daft enough to leave Avon behind on his own – will he run out on them, especially as the nearest leather store is only one sector away.



And in which one of the most famously Welsh actors of all time gets put down a mine by the BBC.....
 
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Sadly, I will be watching Endgame and will not be back in time.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.
 
trevor travis
i989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/Louise400/S2E4.png

When I went to Puzzlewood for a location visit, I managed to slip over and ended up covered in mud. However, it looks like I'm in good company, since Roj Blake clearly did the same Wink
 
Hugbot
i.imgur.com/0rIG8hi.jpg

(With thanks to Brad – I never spotted the Minbari connection until he pointed it out during a rewatch!)
 
Mrs_Underhill
JustBrad wrote:

i.imgur.com/C5ZgmKC.jpg
What does a girl have to wear to get noticed around here?


Sigh. Blake is only noticing her so that he can put Avon down.

trevor travis wrote:

i989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/Louise400/S2E4.png

When I went to Puzzlewood for a location visit, I managed to slip over and ended up covered in mud. However, it looks like I'm in good company, since Roj Blake clearly did the same Wink


You are in even better company with Jenna and Cally. Smile

i.imgur.com/p8syY9f.jpg

i.imgur.com/rQ98mzK.jpg
 
Mrs_Underhill
Hugbot - love your B5/B7 mix!

And this is Avon/Cally shipper alert. Avon looks pretty upset when Cally is lost as well.
66.media.tumblr.com/81bf7bb4b44e143695d2aec42d64e319/tumblr_inline_pgxepcMD8L1w7e4qu_400.gif
 
trevor travis
Mrs_Underhill wrote:
You are in even better company with Jenna and Cally. Smile

i.imgur.com/p8syY9f.jpg

i.imgur.com/rQ98mzK.jpg


In some shots, there is a distinct hand print on Jenna's chest. I suggest whoever did that ended the episode with a limp Wink

I can't join in tonight, but I trust that Soolin will be looking lovely (as always) Wink
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:


In some shots, there is a distinct hand print on Jenna's chest...


Well, we know it isn't Blake's.

As for the limp, totally worth it.
 
littlesue
Just getting ready...tea, biccies, choccie.....but no thigh high boots, alas!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Hugbot
Evening all! Oops
Public holiday tomorrow - and what better way to relax on the eve of a day off work than to take part in the rewatch of a brilliant episode?

littlesue wrote:

tea, biccies, choccie

Salt & vinegar crisps and unfiltered beer (*) for me.

(*) Flens Keller, since you asked.
 
stormypetrel
Evening- made it this time!
I’ve got biscuits and a glass of that funny green stuff Vila seems to like this week. At least, I presume it’s the same. It’s a pretty lurid colour, and the bottle says “Warning. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention...”
 
littlesue
Hugbot wrote:

Evening all! Oops
Public holiday tomorrow - and what better way to relax on the eve of a day off work than to take part in the rewatch of a brilliant episode?

littlesue wrote:

tea, biccies, choccie

Salt & vinegar crisps and unfiltered beer (*) for me.

(*) Flens Keller, since you asked.


Hmmm, I could have a glass of white wine...no best not. Don't want to fall asleep during the good bits (those with that rather nice computer expert since you asked).
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Hugbot
stormypetrel wrote:

I’ve got biscuits and a glass of that funny green stuff Vila seems to like this week.

You are drinking dish washing liquid??? Shock
 
Lurena
Hello everybody! I have time off and so here I am!
Hot towels, yoga-mat and massage oil at the ready.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
One Spare Part
stormypetrel wrote:

Evening- made it this time!
I’ve got biscuits and a glass of that funny green stuff Vila seems to like this week. At least, I presume it’s the same. It’s a pretty lurid colour, and the bottle says “Warning. May have an adverse effect on activity and attention...”

I think I've been on it...too long...
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."
 
Nixxie
hiya all - not been able to do the past two weeks so looking forwards to this one!
 
littlesue
Hi there Lurena
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
JustBrad
Where is CAS London off to this time?
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.04 seconds
20,040,914 unique visits since 8th January 2014