Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 151
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C7: Children of Auron - Saturday 20April 2019
Tyce
meegat39 wrote:

Happy Easter Tyce and everyone, *munching happily on hot cross bun*

Oh. I've already progressed to the Hazelnut Lindt bunnies.

meegat39
Is this Servalan's first costume in Black? I thought she was suppose to have changed into it after the death of her babies but she appears to be in it at the outset
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
Servie is at her most ruthless here.

Tyce
Why is he wearing a life jacket? Is there an ocean in space?

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Happy Easter Tyce and everyone, *munching happily on hot cross bun*

Oh. I've already progressed to the Hazelnut Lindt bunnies.

That sounds lovely! But I am saving the chocolate for tomorrow/Easter Sunday
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Is this Servalan's first costume in Black? I thought she was suppose to have changed into it after the death of her babies but she appears to be in it at the outset

Very true. It must be due to the death of Jarvik Wink

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Yeah, it doesn't quite add up, continuity-wise.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Could be. It also seems to be the start of her being even more poisonous than before!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Ha! Good explanation. Maybe she'd hoped to have his babies, hence her plot for this week?

Tyce
"Why do you think I've never gone back. Affection for him?" Well...Ö.

trevor travis
Lots of continuity references.

Plus Cally seems to be a bit fed up with Avon. She wants some action Wink

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Ha! Good explanation. Maybe she'd hoped to have his babies, hence her plot for this week?

She was after Avon in "Aftermath" before that too Wink

trevor travis
Again, references to a war which don't fit the battle we saw at the edge of space in "Aftermath". More evidence for a Federation civil war at some point.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Backstory for Cally, references to pacifism (ie Volcano), setting up 'Rumours' - do I detect the hand of Chris Boucher tying everything together?

meegat39
Cally and Avon are colour coordinated. Deliberate shipping through costumes?

trevor travis
This episode makes it clear that Blake was foolish to save Servie from plague in "Killer". If the boot was on the other foot...

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Again, references to a war which don't fit the battle we saw at the edge of space in "Aftermath". More evidence for a Federation civil war at some point.

That does seem the most likely explanation (and explored by Big Finish over several audio series)

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Cally and Avon are colour coordinated. Deliberate shipping through costumes?

Is it a June Hudson week? Maybe we could ask her!

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

This episode makes it clear that Blake was foolish to save Servie from plague in "Killer". If the boot was on the other foot...

Indeed.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Backstory for Cally, references to pacifism (ie Volcano), setting up 'Rumours' - do I detect the hand of Chris Boucher tying everything together?

I sometimes wonder if this episode was a particularly heavy rewrite from the script editor. The chatacters of Ginka and Deral end up very Boucher-like.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
20,925,762 unique visits since 8th January 2014