Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,086
· Newest Rebel: callys_prisoner

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [21 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [11 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [8 Votes]

Votes: 142
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blakeís 7: The Game (My fan game)
The Preacher711
After 30 years, a number of non-starters, failed attempts and just plain embarrassing outcomes, Iíve finally got some way to making the B7 game Iíve always wanted to!

Game demonstration on YouTube

Joe Dredd
That's excellent! I love that you've gone so far as to include the plants we see in the episode.

The Preacher711
Thank you sir!

Had to get the plants in there!

At the moment Iíve got 3 other levels in progress, each based on an episode:

Horizon (25% complete)

Star One (90% complete)

Blake (25% complete)

Also spent a lot of time creating playable sprites of Blake, Bounty Hunter Blake, Avon, Series D Avon, Vila, Jenna, Tarrant (series D) and Scorpio.

Iíve decided to do some regular Ďwork in progressí videos on YouTube so feel free to check the channel there.

Iím also going to at some point upload some of the near miss games I made before!

BradPaula
I've got to hand it to you, it's brilliant! Love the Saurian Major plants, and the building (Oldbury) and the ribbed flooring of the Liberator corridors and you can identify each character by what it is wearing. Any fan would love it! Good show.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

The Preacher711
Many thanks! That really means a lot!!

Travisina
Superb! Really well done. I too love the Saurian Major plants, the Liberator rooms and corridors and all the characters - especially Vila with his toolbox and glass of soma!

Please post links here when you upload more to YouTube?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

The Preacher711
Thanks Travisina!!! I certainly will keep you posted as things progress (just need a few more days to finish the next level, test it, tweak it!)

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
That looks like a lot of fun.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

The Preacher711
In the meantime Iíve made a separate YouTube channel with videos of the B7 First Person Shooter I made back in 2017.

https://youtu.be/...
https://youtu.be/...
The game contained 4 missions based on episodes and Iíve uploaded the first 2.

More to come!!!

*Moderator edited to make links clickable.*
Edited by BradPaula on 15 April 2019 05:11:47

BradPaula
I ran through the first game, mission 1, and loved it. The marching Federation troopers actually made me laugh out loud! It reminded me of Wolfenstein, a game I played years ago. Actually the only game I've played. You've done a great job!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.31 seconds
19,670,507 unique visits since 8th January 2014