Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish (non-Blake's 7)
trevor travis
Colin Baker's in a few Wink Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Steven Pacey @ Big Finish

Doctor Who: The Zygon Who Fell to Earth
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Stephen Greif @ Big Finish

Judge Dredd: The Killing Zone
Judge Dredd: War Planet
Doctor Who: Primeval
Sarah Jane Smith s1

Brian Croucher has no non-Blake's 7 credits yet
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Jacqueline Pearce @ Big Finish

Strontium Dog: Down to Earth
Doctor Who: The Fearmonger
Doctor Who: Hexagora
Sarah Jane Smith s1

trevor travis
Any Glynis, SD?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Any Glynis, SD?

No, sorry. Glynis has never worked for Big Finish, though Michael Brandon has so she would already know that they're a good studio.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The new Doctor Who audio episodes starring David Tennant and Catherine Tate were confirmed by Big Finish this morning. Amazing news!

dragonq
Donna is my least favourite companion, unfortunately. I actually stopped watching the show for a time, she annoyed me so much.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The new Doctor Who audio episodes starring David Tennant and Catherine Tate were confirmed by Big Finish this morning. Amazing news!

It's good, but the John Hurt announcement was even better Wink

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

It's good, but the John Hurt announcement was even better Wink

I'm not sure about that. Hurt is a legend, but Tennant / Tate have a wonderful chemistry.

Spaceship Dispatcher
My pre-order list of Big Finish audios over the next year or so is looking quite busy!

Doctor Who

The novel adaptations - plays of 1990s New and Missing Adventures
The Time War - a series starring John Hurt and Paul McGann
Torchwood - six hour long plays forming a series with an arc
UNIT - box sets of adventures with Kate Stewart and Osgood
The Tenth Doctor Adventures - David Tennant and Catherine Tate
River Song Diaries, Churchill Memoirs, Classic Doctors vs New Monsters

The Avengers

The Lost Stories - recreating the mostly missing first series
Steed and Mrs Peel - adaptations of some classic comic strips

Other Productions

Sherlock Holmes - a new collection of stories
Graceless - a totally unexpected fourth series

and of course...

Blake's 7 - anybody's guess, but I'll see what comes along and choose then!

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

Hurt is a legend, but Tennant / Tate have a wonderful chemistry.

Yes, agreed; while John Hurt was a great Doctor, the subject matter of filling in the missing Time War story is part of the allure, while David and Catherine are already proven over lots of episodes and are a selling point on their own...

Ela
Just want to mention here, in case you don't know, that some members of the now-closed Big Finish forum have regrouped at a free forum site. If you'd like to join in, we're talking all types of Big Finish (including Blake's 7, of course) here:

The Divergent Universe.

BradPaula
Ela wrote:

Just want to mention here, in case you don't know, that some members of the now-closed Big Finish forum have regrouped at a free forum site. If you'd like to join in, we're talking all types of Big Finish (including Blake's 7, of course) here:

The Divergent Universe.

Thank you for the link. I was wondering if and when people would react to Big Finish closing down their forum. This looks like a good alternative.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Ela wrote:

Just want to mention here, in case you don't know, that some members of the now-closed Big Finish forum have regrouped at a free forum site...
The Divergent Universe.

Thanks for the information, Ela.
It's interesting that quite a few pro sites are taking this step - the BBC closed down 'The Archers' forum, and fans/forum members set up their own in a similar way to Divergent Universe, while the BBC uses official FB and Twitter pages to continue to promote The Archers.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Big Finish have just announced a new title in their excellent Big Finish Classics range! Mark Gatiss will star as Dracula in a new three hour play due for release next May; the guest cast includes a supporting role for Katy Manning. Previous stories released include The Phantom of the Opera, The Picture of Dorian Grey, Frankenstein, Treasure Island and The Wizard of Oz...

JustBrad

Big Finish have just announced a new title in their excellent Big Finish Classics range! Mark Gatiss will star as Dracula in a new three hour play due for release next May; the guest cast includes a supporting role for Katy Manning. Previous stories released include The Phantom of the Opera, The Picture of Dorian Grey, Frankenstein, Treasure Island and The Wizard of Oz...

Any word if this will follow the book, or be an original script?

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

Any word if this will follow the book, or be an original script?

The main selling point of the Big Finish Classics range is their almost religious authenticity to the original works, so it's unlikely they will change that for this release. Especially considering that Mark Gatiss is involved, as he's a real traditionalist with his horror fiction. Did you catch his brilliant three part documentary on the history of horror in film? If you have not seen it yet, I highly recommend it...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another new series has been announced today! Dan Starkey will star in Carnacki: The Ghost-Finder, adapting some of the short stories of William Hope Hodgson...

BradPaula

Another new series has been announced today! Dan Starkey will star in Carnacki: The Ghost-Finder, adapting some of the short stories of William Hope Hodgson...

Just read that myself. Sounds interesting. Will be seeing Dan at TARDIS con in a few weeks and will ask him about it then.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.73 seconds
9,876,178 unique visits since 8th January 2014