Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,131
· Newest Rebel: Cleojuju888

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
CYGNUS ALPHA LONDON
Ian Kubiak
The Way Back To London

Our next guest announcement for Cygnus Alpha LONDON on Sunday 22nd of September is an actress who appeared in the very first episode of Blake's 7. Gillian Bailey played Ravella in 'The Way Back'. This is Gillian's first ever Blake's 7 event. Gillian is also remembered for playing Billie in "Here Come The Double Deckers"

Tickets available from www.cygnusalpha.org
Edited by BradPaula on 21 May 2019 20:39:15

Ian Kubiak
A Volcano in London!

We are happy to announce that actress Judy Matheson will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha LONDON on the 22nd of September. Judy played a Mutoid in 'Volcano' and we look forward to having her join in all the fun on the day.

Get your ticket from https://www.cygnusalpha.org/london-2019

Ian Kubiak
Unable to make Cygnus Alpha LONDON?

Never fear, the Cygnus shop is now open for you to place your autograph orders...

https://www.cygnu...ygnus-shop
Edited by Travisina on 27 May 2019 20:37:46

Ian Kubiak
More than One Star!

Making her debut convention appearance at Cygnus Alpha London is actress Jenny Twigge. Jenny played Lurena in the final story of season 2, 'Star One'. Jenny is also remembered for playing Zammo's mother in Grange Hill.

Get your ticket from https://www.cygnu...ondon-2019
Edited by Travisina on 27 May 2019 20:37:05

Travisina
Wow, what great guests! Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

MrEModels
Happy to say, Liberator ticket just bought SmileFrownGrin

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
Ian Kubiak
MrEModels wrote:

Happy to say, Liberator ticket just bought SmileFrownGrin

Many thanks. See you in September.

Ian Kubiak
A Shadow on the Horizon

Appearing at Cygnus Alpha LONDON on Sunday 22nd of September and making his first ever convention appearance is director Jonathan Wright-Miller. Jonathan directed the stories 'Shadow' and 'Horizon' during the second season.

tickets available now from https://www.cygnusalpha.org/london-2019

Travisina
Ian Kubiak wrote:

A Shadow on the Horizon

Appearing at Cygnus Alpha LONDON on Sunday 22nd of September and making his first ever convention appearance is director Jonathan Wright-Miller. Jonathan directed the stories 'Shadow' and 'Horizon' during the second season.

Ooh, two of my fave episodes!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

sweevo
May go if I'm feeling fortuitous enough - my 31st birthday is on the following Thursday (26th) so I could save up a bit of £$Ä with some effort. Smile

Mistletoe12
Travisina wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

A Shadow on the Horizon

Likewise, two of my favourites. All those much-quoted lines from two classic B7 episodes. A really excellent addition to the guest line-up. Looking forward to it!

Ian Kubiak
sweevo wrote:

May go if I'm feeling fortuitous enough - my 31st birthday is on the following Thursday (26th) so I could save up a bit of £$Ä with some effort. Smile

Hope you decide to make it. If you do, we will have to sing happy birthday to you!

Only if you are happy for this to happen of course! Smile

Ian Kubiak
Mistletoe12 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Ian Kubiak wrote:

A Shadow on the Horizon

Likewise, two of my favourites. All those much-quoted lines from two classic B7 episodes. A really excellent addition to the guest line-up. Looking forward to it!

Thanks

Mrs_Underhill
I'm tentatively thinking about coming, even though 2 England trips in a year is a bit too indulgent. But plane tickets are quite cheap, and the thought of a certain Shivan meeting Brian Croucher is very compelling. Smile
Also, Lurena, would be happy to meet you in person at last, if it works out. Smile
Will anyone stay overnight in the area?

One Spare Part
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I'm tentatively thinking about coming, even though 2 England trips in a year is a bit too indulgent. But plane tickets are quite cheap, and the thought of a certain Shivan meeting Brian Croucher is very compelling. Smile

Oh my! I can't wait to see THAT photo! SadGrin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

stormypetrel
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Also, Lurena, would be happy to meet you in person at last, if it works out. Smile
Will anyone stay overnight in the area?

Oh, oh, you must! The photo opportunity is too good to ignore!Smile
Iím staying over. Not sure where yet, except somewhere that takes bicycles...

BradPaula
Mrs. Underhill, you MUST confront Brian Coucher in the guise of Shivan. The meeting would be priceless and if this happens I sure hope someone can video it for the rest of us. I think Brian would get the biggest kick out of that! Good luck and we're very envious of traveling to the UK twice in one year! We had thought of it but just cannot swing it. *sigh*
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Mrs_Underhill
OSP, stormypetrel, BradPaula - I want it to happen so much! Hopefully it'll work out.

Stormypetrel: there's Premier Inn Kew Bridge Brentfort 10 min walk from the venue which seems to be a choice for many B7 fans coming to CA conventions in the area. I stayed there last year and liked it. If I go I'll stay there.
I've seen your bike: it's like a medium size luggage when folded, it'll fit into their elevator and can be kept in the room I'm sure. Smile
They also had a nice habit of putting out pastry leftovers from breakfast for free, we would have coffee with them every morning.

And this time if I go I'll visit Kew Gardens too. Didn't manage it the last time.

stormypetrel
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

OSP, stormypetrel, BradPaula - I want it to happen so much! Hopefully it'll work out.

Stormypetrel: there's Premier Inn Kew Bridge Brentfort 10 min walk from the venue which seems to be a choice for many B7 fans coming to CA conventions in the area. I stayed there last year and liked it. If I go I'll stay there.
I've seen your bike: it's like a medium size luggage when folded, it'll fit into their elevator and can be kept in the room I'm sure. Smile
They also had a nice habit of putting out pastry leftovers from breakfast for free, we would have coffee with them every morning.

And this time if I go I'll visit Kew Gardens too. Didn't manage it the last time.

Ah, but. Different bike this time. If you think Iím doing four hundred miles or so on a folder, you can think again! However, Premier Inn seem to have a policy of allowing full-sized bicycles in your room, so thatís all rightSmile Especially if thereís leftovers on the go! And I shall have an extra night, this time, because I wonít have had a train fare on the way down.

Hope you make it!

Lurena
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I'm so sorry Mrs Underhill; I'm afraid I will not be able to come to this CAL.
My concert tour has been extended and runs throughout September now.
Hopefully we meet a next convention?
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
21,536,537 unique visits since 8th January 2014