Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
CYGNUS ALPHA LONDON
stormypetrel
Iím here! It took me a week, but Iím here! Iíll see if they let scruffy cyclists into the bar while I wait for everyone else.

Welshbungyman
Rebels have arrived - headed to bar bow

Jon

Welshbungyman
Ok have headed through to restaurant.
5 of us so far sat at table at the end of the section behind the reception pedestal.

Jon

Zonda
Have a great time one and all - very gutted to be stuck in the South West, and not joining in the fun.

Travisina
Sorry not to be seeing you!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Anniew
Keep us posted. Have a great time. And Stormy ..I do hope you win something in the raffle as a reward for your cycling epic. Long time back, I used to cycle and back pack. Still remember the floppy muscles after a marathon cycle.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Bunn1cula
Please tell me someone is videoing Brian Croucher's live commentary on "Hostage"--I'm dying to see this!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bunn1cula
Travisina
Down and safe, after a brilliant day!

Great to see everyone, sorry not to see those who couldn't make it (esp Annie and Tim).
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Zonda
Travisina wrote:

Down and safe, after a brilliant day!

Great to see everyone, sorry not to see those who couldn't make it (esp Annie and Tim).

So glad you had a great time, and I'll dry my eyes, dust myself down, and make sure I'm there for the next one!

Welshbungyman
Rebels down and safe.

Great to catch up and talk to so many old friends and meet some new ones.

Whether it was your first Cygnus Alpha or you happen to be a veteran hope you all enjoyed the day. I'll post photos fro all who were there and those who weren't in the next couple of days.

@stormypetrel hope you had a safe journey home and no train delays.

@julie/gordon and a the rest staying tonight hope it's a good one and doesn't get too messy Smile

Jon & Becky

stormypetrel
Back in my hotel room, knackered but worth it!

Annie, I didnít win anything but I did manage to get part of my cycle toolkit signed, as proof that I made it this far Smile Because after all, all bicycles should come equipped with a tiny red toolbox...

Sorry to have missed those of you who couldnít make it this time. Next time, yes?!

Mistletoe12
What a brilliant day!

I loved the enthusiasm from the wonderful guests! Such a pleasure listening to their panels and talking with them during the autograph sessions.

The best way to describe yesterday's atmosphere is old-school convention: everyone having fun; talking, catching-up, mingling; fitting in a bite to eat in-between all the activities.

It was so lovely to catch up with good friends; make new friends, (a shout-out to stormypetrel) and meet a few of the newer fans who were clearly having a blast. I wish all those who wanted to come, could have made it; but hopefully on another occasion!

Congratulations to Ian (and his team). It was such a good guest line-up! The venue and numbers at Cygnus 5 lent itself perfectly to a cosy get-together and demonstrates the heart of the fandom, coming from all ends of the country (and beyond) to celebrate Blake's 7.

Look forward to meeting up again at the next event! Grin

trevor travis
Had a lot of fun on Sunday. Nice to see some different convention guests, alongside some of the regulars. I've now met Zammo's mum!!

I hope those from further afield got back safely, and that stormypetrel's home journey was a little less eventful than the cycle down.

Ian Kubiak
Cygnus Alpha LONDON

ďAftermathĒ

The London has left Cygnus Alpha or should that be Cygnus Alpha has left London?

Now that the car has been fully unloaded and everything has been unpacked, it is time to look back over the event.

Thank you to all of you who attended. We hope you enjoyed the event and went away full of happiness and enjoyment. And thank you to those of you who bought us gifts. This was so lovely of you!

We would like to thank the amazing team of helpers who ensured the event ran smoothly and did so much work behind the scenes, including the staff of The Musical Museum.

And finally thanks to all of the guests who took part in the day.

It is with great excitement that we can announce that the total raised for Parkinsonís UK is £1,167.00. This will be sent to Parkinsonís UK this week.

We have enjoyed the challenges that all of the Cygnus Alpha Blakeís 7 themed events have bought. We have had the chance to bring together a mixture of rare and unseen guests with fan favourites. We have seen the smiles and heard the laughter, which makes the following decision difficult to make.

Cygnus Alpha LONDON will be our last Blakeís 7 event. Donít be too disappointed! Cygnus Alpha Events will still be putting on events. In fact, we have two coming up in November, so why not have a look on the website and come and take part in more Cygnus Alpha excitement, adventure and fun.

Pre orders of autographs will be sent this weekend.

Many thanks

Cygnus Alpha Events

Anniew
Oh Ian. Bitterly disappointed to have missed the last ever. But please, could some of your exciting events include An Afternoon with or An Evening with ( even Breakfast with) ... and feature guest or series stars from Blakes 7. Tom Chadborn...Glynis...Steven Pacey....David Collins... Michael Bryant ...etc.

Anniew
And thatís a fantastic amount to have raised.

Teale_Avon

Cygnus Alpha LONDON will be our last Blakeís 7 event.

That's sad, I had vowed to go to the next one, you should have mentioned before it was the last ever! Slightly confused as to how you won't be doing anymore B7 events when you are named after something in B7!?

MrEModels
I'll agree with all the above - fab event! For those who didn't go, and for those that did, there's an album of photos, plus a wee bit of the live audio commentary, over on the podcasts FB page:

https://www.faceb...erpodcast/

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
BradPaula
Thanks for the link to your site, MrEModels. Enjoyed seeing the photos!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ian Kubiak
Mistletoe12 wrote:

What a brilliant day!

I loved the enthusiasm from the wonderful guests! Such a pleasure listening to their panels and talking with them during the autograph sessions.

The best way to describe yesterday's atmosphere is old-school convention: everyone having fun; talking, catching-up, mingling; fitting in a bite to eat in-between all the activities.

It was so lovely to catch up with good friends; make new friends, (a shout-out to stormypetrel) and meet a few of the newer fans who were clearly having a blast. I wish all those who wanted to come, could have made it; but hopefully on another occasion!

Congratulations to Ian (and his team). It was such a good guest line-up! The venue and numbers at Cygnus 5 lent itself perfectly to a cosy get-together and demonstrates the heart of the fandom, coming from all ends of the country (and beyond) to celebrate Blake's 7.

Look forward to meeting up again at the next event! Grin

Thank you for your kind words about the event and I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.88 seconds
23,349,134 unique visits since 8th January 2014