Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,136
· Newest Rebel: pysop45

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [36 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 156
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
CYGNUS ALPHA LONDON
Mrs_Underhill
Lurena - sorry about that... But yes, maybe the next con will work out.

Ian Kubiak
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I'm tentatively thinking about coming, even though 2 England trips in a year is a bit too indulgent. But plane tickets are quite cheap, and the thought of a certain Shivan meeting Brian Croucher is very compelling. Smile
Also, Lurena, would be happy to meet you in person at last, if it works out. Smile
Will anyone stay overnight in the area?

Lots of people stayed the night before at hotels close by for previous events. Hope you decide to come along for Blake's 7 fun!

Mrs_Underhill
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I'm tentatively thinking about coming, even though 2 England trips in a year is a bit too indulgent. But plane tickets are quite cheap, and the thought of a certain Shivan meeting Brian Croucher is very compelling. Smile
Also, Lurena, would be happy to meet you in person at last, if it works out. Smile
Will anyone stay overnight in the area?

Lots of people stayed the night before at hotels close by for previous events. Hope you decide to come along for Blake's 7 fun!

Well, I got the plane tickets, so it's happening. Smile
Plan to stay at Premier Inn Kew Bridge.

Bunn1cula
Oh! Iím so glad! I canít wait to see photos of Travis and Shivan together. Wink

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bunn1cula
stormypetrel
Mrs_Underhill wrote:
Well, I got the plane tickets, so it's happening. Smile
Plan to stay at Premier Inn Kew Bridge.

Great! Shivan is coming!Smile

I booked the same Premier Inn the other night, having finally sorted all the stops on the way down. (Was going to lose a weekís unused leave otherwise, so naturally decided to save myself the cost of a train ticket and just cycle all the way. Poke me if I fall asleep at the end, thatís all I ask!) See you there!

Mrs_Underhill
Stormypetrel - that's great! Good luck with your Tour De Angleterre - hope the weather will be great. September 22nd is very symbolic for travelling through the countryside - that's when Frodo and Co started on their journey.

stormypetrel
I didnít know that about 22nd September! I shall be alert for adventure along the way, then...

Ian Kubiak
stormypetrel wrote:

I didnít know that about 22nd September! I shall be alert for adventure along the way, then...

Hope you can make the event

Ian Kubiak
Joining us at Cygnus Alpha LONDON will be a gentleman who appeared in Blake's 7, 5 times!
Peter Roy played various parts including an Alta Guard in 'Redemption' and a rebel in 'Rumours of Death'.

Cygnus Alpha LONDON is taking place on Sunday 22nd September 2019 at The Musical Museum, Brentford London.

Get your ticket from https://www.cygnu...ondon-2019
Edited by BradPaula on 08 September 2019 19:18:17

Ian Kubiak
There are only 2 weeks to go until Cygnus Alpha LONDON. This is a one day event celebrating all things Blake's 7! Taking place at The Musical Museum in Brentford, London on Sunday 22nd September 2019

What will be happening?

There will be autograph signing sessions, photo studio opportunities and onstage interviews with all the guests, including a very special interview at the end of the day that no Blake's 7 fan will want to miss!

The confirmed guests are:

Michael Keating: Vila (Seasons 1-4)
Brian Croucher: Travis (Season 2)
Mat Irvine: Visual Effects Designer (Various Episodes)
Simon Atkinson: Model Maker (Space Fall)
Stewart Bevan: Max (Death Watch)
Gillian Bailey: Ravella (The Way Back)
Judy Matheson: Mutoid (Volcano)
Jenny Twigge: Lurena (Star One)
Peter Roy: Various Characters
Jonathan Wright-Miller: Director (Shadow & Horizon)

Every attendee will receive an exclusive A4 print that has been designed especially for Cygnus Alpha LONDON by Damien May.

Liberator Ticket holders will also receive a very special mystery gift.

There are tickets still remaining, so head over to our website and get your ticket to join us for a day of Blake's 7 fun!

https://www.cygnu...ondon-2019
Edited by BradPaula on 08 September 2019 19:17:41

Supreme Commander
Just booked tickets for Jackie (Travisina) and I and looking forward to seeing everyone very soon.

As I'm rubbish at getting anywhere early in the morning, I've also booked myself into the Premier Inn Kew Bridge for the night before so hope to meet up with anyone else staying there (or nearby) perhaps for a convivial dinner on Saturday night.

BradPaula
Supreme Commander wrote:

Just booked tickets for Jackie (Travisina) and I and looking forward to seeing everyone very soon.

As I'm rubbish at getting anywhere early in the morning, I've also booked myself into the Premier Inn Kew Bridge for the night before so hope to meet up with anyone else staying there (or nearby) perhaps for a convivial dinner on Saturday night.

Supreme Commander, we administrators have been talking up the con on the Facebook Blake's 7 Fans site and there are going to be a few newbies at the con from the site. I reassured them that our fandom was friendly and especially the Horizon gang. I think I allayed their fears of venturing into con not knowing anyone. I know Travisina wears her Horizon badge- great idea by the way, so do we at cons- so be prepared for a few bright-eyed and slightly green new fans to the Blake's 7 experience! And have fun! We would love to be there with you but alas... it's a long walk home.
Edited by BradPaula on 09 September 2019 20:24:07
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Mrs_Underhill
Supreme Commander wrote:

Looking forward to see you there and also at Premier Inn Kew Bridge. I'll be happy to join you for dinner! Hotel does have a restaurant, I remember.

Paula - we'll be thrilled to meet new fans there! Smile Heh I feel like a veteran fan already and it's just been a year.

BradPaula
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Supreme Commander wrote:

Looking forward to see you there and also at Premier Inn Kew Bridge. I'll be happy to join you for dinner! Hotel does have a restaurant, I remember.

Paula - we'll be thrilled to meet new fans there! Smile Heh I feel like a veteran fan already and it's just been a year.

Thank you, Mrs_ Underhill. We are going to be sending a few newbie fans your way from the Blake's 7 Fans site on Facebook and they have expressed their apprehension about the whole con experience. I have tried to allay their fears and told them to seek out any smiling face as they'd probably be meeting a Horizon member! We need to cultivate and nurture these new fans in order to keep our fandom alive and kicking! Any help would be most appreciated! And above all, have fun and take loads of photos for those of us who cannot attend.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

winnie-l
And above all, have fun and take loads of photos for those of us who cannot attend.
DoubleTripleQuadruple YES please!!!
Regards,
Another who can't attend...

stormypetrel
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Supreme Commander wrote:

Count me in tooSmile

Welshbungyman
We should be at the Premier Inn by about 2 on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone old & new on Saturday/Sunday

Welsh Rebels

Supreme Commander
BradPaula wrote:

Supreme Commander wrote:

Supreme Commander, we administrators have been talking up the con on the Facebook Blake's 7 Fans site and there are going to be a few newbies at the con from the site. I reassured them that our fandom was friendly and especially the Horizon gang. I think I allayed their fears of venturing into con not knowing anyone. I know Travisina wears her Horizon badge- great idea by the way, so do we at cons- so be prepared for a few bright-eyed and slightly green new fans to the Blake's 7 experience! And have fun! We would love to be there with you but alas... it's a long walk home.

You've been doing a sterling job, Paula & Co., and no newbies need fear being 'alone and silent' as Horizon folk are indeed a friendly bunch and your 'onenesses will be absorbed' into the gestalt of our friendship. Truly 'new souls for the faith'. (Hey some good lines in there - someone should put them into a Blake's 7 script... Wink )

I look forward to dining with old friends and making new ones, and enjoying the convention with you all. I always MEAN to bring my Horizon badge along to wear.

Ian Kubiak
Charity auction and raffle at
Cygnus Alpha LONDON

Once again, we will be raising money for Parkinson's UK. We have a range of exciting items up for grabs. If you are unable to attend the event and would like to bid on the auction items, please email us at cygnus_alpha@outlook.com

AUCTION ITEMS:

Item 1: Original BBC A4 production Head shot of Jennie Twigge with BBC logo. Donated by Jennie Twigge. (Reserve Price £30)

Item 2: Original camera scripts of 'Shadow' and 'Horizon'. These scripts have original notes and annotations from director Johnathan Wright-Miller. Donated by Johnathan Wright Miller. (Reserve Price £80.00)

RAFFLE PRIZES:

Prize 1: Two Silver Tickets for the London Gala Screening & Signing Event of Reeltime Pictures latest Sci Fi drama, Sil And The Devil Seeds Of Arodor taking place on the 3rd of November 2019.

Prize 2: A signed replica Liberator Bracelet by Josette Simon, Michael Keating, Brian Croucher, Sally Knyvette, Jan Chappell and Stephen Greif.

Prize 3: Mystery Prize 1

Prize 4: Mystery Prize 2

Tickets will cost 50p each or £2.00 a strip.

aztecrabbit
Hi Ian,

Please could you auction the two scripts as two separate items ? I am lucky enough to have a copy of one but not the other. It would also improve the chances of bidding successfully for one other person !

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
21,927,550 unique visits since 8th January 2014