Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 152
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
CYGNUS ALPHA LONDON
Ian Kubiak
Cygnus Alpha Events is back for a 5th event celebrating Blake's 7. The event will have a mixture of guests from both sides of the camera, who worked on Blake's 7. They will be sharing their memories of the show, signing autographs and posing for photographs.

Our first guest announcements are...

Brian Croucher (Travis, Season 2)

Michael Keating (Villa) Season 1,2,3 and 4

Simon Atkinson (Model Maker) Season 1

Cygnus Alpha LONDON will be taking place on Sunday 22nd September 2019 at The Musical Museum, 399 High St, Brentford, London TW8 0DU.

The nearest mainline station is Kew Bridge which is 5-10 min walk away. The nearest tube station is Gunnersbury. You would need to take the 237 bus towards Hounslow. This will drop outside of the museum and is 5-10 min bus ride. Please note that there will only be parking for those with mobility difficulties and MUST be booked in advance. There is near by on road parking.

There are two ticket options for this event and once again there will be a limit of 100 attendees.

LIBERATOR TICKET: This will give you full access to the event and all the activities taking place plus 2 autographs from each of the inclusive guests attending and an exclusive gift. This will cost £75.00 per ticket.

SCORPIO TICKET: This will give you full access to the event and all the activities taking place plus 1autograph from each of the inclusive guests attending. This will cost £50.00 per ticket.

Once again we will be offering a professional photo studio. This is where you will be able to have your photo taken with a guest and 10 x 8 print will be ready for you shortly afterwards. Prices will be £15 for a solo shot and £25 for a group shot. The group shot will have up to 4 guests and yourself in the photo.

Full event information and ticket can be found at:

https://www.cygnu...ondon-2019

rionia
F*** that's the only weekend in Sept/Oct that we've already booked something for Sad

Ian Kubiak
rionia wrote:

F*** that's the only weekend in Sept/Oct that we've already booked something for Sad

Sorry Rionia Sad

Anniew
Sounding great already. Role on pension day so I can buy a ticket.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Lurena
Yay! Good Ian!
I can make this one! Who else will attend and where will you stay?
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Ian Kubiak
Anniew wrote:

Sounding great already. Role on pension day so I can buy a ticket.

Thanks Annie.

Ian Kubiak
Lurena wrote:

Yay! Good Ian!
I can make this one! Who else will attend and where will you stay?

That's great Lurena. Hope you have a good journey!

Ian

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Sadly, unless one of my family die or are seriously ill, i shall be on the wrong side of the Atlantic.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

stormypetrel
Well, Iím not working that weekend. And youíve timed the announcement nicely against payday. Clearly fate, isnít it?

Ian Kubiak
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Sadly, unless one of my family die or are seriously ill, i shall be on the wrong side of the Atlantic.

Sorry you cant make it.

Ian

Ian Kubiak
stormypetrel wrote:

Well, Iím not working that weekend. And youíve timed the announcement nicely against payday. Clearly fate, isnít it?

Get your ticket now Smile

Anniew
Overdraft raided. Ticket bought. Two great events to look forward to this year. Cant wait.

clanger68
We have booked, see you all there, fabulous news, long live Blake's 7. Angry
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
JustBrad
Unlikely to make this as we are already booked for a June trip to England and Scotland. Budget doesn't really stretch to two trips per year, and I don't have the days off.

Nonetheless, we will be thinking of you all. Have fun.

clareblues1
Alas I wonít be able to make it either...apologies Ian! Hope it goes well Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Ian Kubiak
JustBrad wrote:

Unlikely to make this as we are already booked for a June trip to England and Scotland. Budget doesn't really stretch to two trips per year, and I don't have the days off.

Nonetheless, we will be thinking of you all. Have fun.

Totally understandable!

Ian Kubiak
clareblues1 wrote:

Alas I wonít be able to make it either...apologies Ian! Hope it goes well Smile

sorry you cant make it

Ian Kubiak
It is with great excitement that Mat Irvine has agreed to join us for Cygnus Alpha LONDON. Mat will be bringing one or two special things along with him to show everyone.

All we ask is that you don't try to Liberate anything for yourself!

Get your ticket from https://www.cygnu...ondon-2019
Edited by BradPaula on 22 April 2019 21:01:11

Ian Kubiak
We are happy to announce that actor Stewart Bevan will be joining in the fun at Cygnus Alpha LONDON. Stuart played Max in 'Death Watch'.

Anniew
A great choice. I love Max...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
20,977,459 unique visits since 8th January 2014