Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 2

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: Wooks63

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
Wednesday the 26th of March 2014 @ 7.30pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula, Trevor Travis and myself to behold...

The Crimson Horror!!!

Oops

edit: what I learned today... 1500 posts was the Alpha Grade target Grin
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 22 March 2014 06:43:36
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
SD: Wednesday is the 26th of March. You also did not state a time. BTW: I don't know if I'll be home in time if you start before 8 pm UK time. Oh, and congratulations on becoming Alpha, sir. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

SD: Wednesday is the 26th of March. You also did not state a time

Just testing you Grin

BradPaula wrote:

Oh, and congratulations on becoming Alpha, sir. -Paula

Thank you Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
[url=http://www.blakes7online.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=276&pid=8433#post_8433][b]
Oh, and congratulations on becoming Alpha, sir. -Paula

I'm still a mere beta. But it means I do get a chance to invent a superweapon and mark SD with it. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder that this rewatch takes place at 7.30pm* this evening Grin

*this can be delayed until 7.45pm to wait for you Paula... Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm online and ready to start as soon Paula is here, or not here at 7.45 whichever is the case...

trevor travis
Work you scruffy bag of bolts, work - ah it is now!!! Grin

trevor travis
Are we starting SD?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"My husband?"
"Your... late husband."

Oh dear... an evil role for Diana Rigg Grin

trevor travis
Let's go!!!!

Mrs Peel is looking old!!!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is as much a homage to classic British horror movies, especially Hammer, as anything else. Vastra herself is portrayed as Hammer creature - like the Reptile played by Jacqueline Pearce - through the reactions of the human characters who see her within the story.

trevor travis
I think Diana Rigg had the time of her life playing a "Diabolical Mastermind" at last.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"I was in fact speaking to... Jenny"

Lol Grin

trevor travis
Vastra, Strak and Jenny really come into their own in this episode!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Strax is such a great character! So clever to parody the old Sontaran characteristics and create one with a sense of humour.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I think Diana Rigg had the time of her life playing a "Diabolical Mastermind" at last.

Yes, another clever subversion of audience expectations Grin

trevor travis
"Remember we are going to the North" Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Rachael Stirling gives an amazing performance in this; so convincing and not anywhere near as OTT as others might have interpreted the part. And its so different to her normal sort of role!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

"Remember we are going to the North" Grin

All planets have one, apparently Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,449,083 unique visits since 8th January 2014