Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 151
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - Hostage - 19th January 2019
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

"I'll come back for you..."

I'll put it on my list after Horizon, Avalon's planet...

Bek...

meegat39
Travisina wrote:[/

[b]trevor travis wrote:

Jenna about to give Blake an evil Grin Grin Grin

Such nonsense. Sally hated that aspect of the way Jenna was written.

I agree. I read that scene differently. Blake was looking for more jealousy and reaction and Jenna after her initial shock was just trying to maintain her dignity.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

[b]trevor travis wrote:

I agree. I read that scene differently. Blake was looking for more jealousy and reaction and Jenna after her initial shock was just trying to maintain her dignity.

Ooh, nice interpretation! I like that Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

[b]trevor travis wrote:

It's interesting that Blake kisses Inga seconds after Jenna teleports down? Is he playing games? In which case, she should teleport his trousers into deep space Wink

meegat39
Great rewatch all!! Thanks for your company Grin
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

[b]trevor travis wrote:

It's interesting that Blake kisses Inga seconds after Jenna teleports down? Is he playing games? In which case, she should teleport his trousers into deep space Wink

Grin

trevor travis
That had its moments, but it's not the greatest episode. Next week's is much better.

Thanks T, T and M for your company!

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Is she the only one that ever calls him Rog?

Foster in the Way Back?

Snap!

True although I'm not sure Foster was Blakes type. LOL

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

That had its moments, but it's not the greatest episode. Next week's is much better.

Thanks T, T and M for your company!

Sounds like we are in Mi6!!

Travisina
That was a fun rewatch - thanks for the company! Hope to be around next week for Countdown. Maybe we can persuade Paula to join us - she only has to set her alarm for 3.00am US time!

Tyce
Great company. Thanks guys. See you next week.

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

That was a fun rewatch - thanks for the company! Hope to be around next week for Countdown. Maybe we can persuade Paula to join us - she only has to set her alarm for 3.00am US time!

Grin

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Or she could go out on the town the night before and watch it before she goes to bed.

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Or she could go out on the town the night before and watch it before she goes to bed.

I remember those energy-filled days & nights when I was younger! Don't think I could manage that now...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
20,917,325 unique visits since 8th January 2014