Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
Joe Dredd

· Total Rebels: 1,151
· Newest Rebel: MSI

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - Killer - 15th Dec 2018
meegat39
So what was the explanation for the walking corpse??
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Avon is challenged by Tynus and responds accordingly. Meanwhile Tynus is loathing and betraying him.

Avon's 'friends' are Tynus and Keiller... both are very slippery. It shows Avon is as much of a crook as Vila - but as a higher grade citizen.

I hear what you are saying. However, I don't really get the feeling Keiller was a friend, more like a useful acquaintance.
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
When Gambril goes to seal off the area, he gets infected himself?

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

So what was the explanation for the walking corpse??

I think Blake explains it to Bellfriar.

It's all part of the plan to affect humanity with the disease to stop them space travelling.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

When Gambril goes to seal off the area, he gets infected himself?

Yup.

They're not great at this.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Avon is challenged by Tynus and responds accordingly. Meanwhile Tynus is loathing and betraying him.

Avon's 'friends' are Tynus and Keiller... both are very slippery. It shows Avon is as much of a crook as Vila - but as a higher grade citizen.

I hear what you are saying. However, I don't really get the feeling Keiller was a friend, more like a useful acquaintance.

Yes, maybe he didn't have a direct part in the fraud. I get the feeling that Tynus did.

trevor travis
Ah, it's a non-radioactive airborne virus.

meegat39
By rights, by now Blake should also be infected.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

By rights, by now Blake should also be infected.

Yes.

As for Vila, he virtually comes into contact with a plague victim later on.

trevor travis
In Blake's case, he may teleport up in time. Bellfriar is possibly infected afterwards. But Avon and Vila are dead men, surely.

trevor travis
Bellfriar may get infected from his examination of the sample, which follows after Blake has teleported up.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

In Blake's case, he may teleport up in time. Bellfriar is possibly infected afterwards. But Avon and Vila are dead men, surely.

No Belfriar was definitely showing signs of infection before Blake teleported.

trevor travis
Everyone from Avon's past life ends up dead. Well apart from Del Grant.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Have they got some sort of general immunity?

meegat39
Thanks for a great rewatch TT. Have a good weekend!

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Thanks for a great rewatch TT. Have a good weekend!

And you!

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Have they got some sort of general immunity?

Or they did get the plague but Orac found a cure...

Travisina
Hi all - I was out today, so I'm glad you went ahead with Killer. I'll start the thread for next week's ep - and fingers crossed, will actually be around for the rewatch!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
22,832,464 unique visits since 8th January 2014