Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,142
· Newest Rebel: blackprince

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 157
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - Killer - 15th Dec 2018
Travisina
Rewatch Australia - B7: Killer - Saturday 15th December 2018
9.30am UK time (GMT)
8.30pm Australian time

Join us for Avon's old friend and some bizarre costumes!
Edited by Travisina on 09 December 2018 10:22:34
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Tyce
I'm going to a friends place to party. If the party is really boring :-( I'll be home at 8 o'clock to do the re-watch but if the party is heaps of fun and there's a sexy single guy there I'll see you next week.

Oops hang on a minute next week is my birthday I'll be going out then also. The 29th maybe??

Anyway feel to continue without me. Have fun.

Cheers
Tyce

meegat39
I am here. Is anyone available for this?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

I'm going to a friends place to party. If the party is really boring :-( I'll be home at 8 o'clock to do the re-watch but if the party is heaps of fun and there's a sexy single guy there I'll see you next week.

Oops hang on a minute next week is my birthday I'll be going out then also. The 29th maybe??

Anyway feel to continue without me. Have fun.

Cheers
Tyce

Enjoy your party Tyce!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

meegat39
meegat39 wrote:

I am here. Is anyone available for this?

trevor travis
I'm here.

meegat39

Yay!! We should wait until 9.30 in case Travisina/Tyce turn up

trevor travis
Yes, Tyce said she may or may not be back.

meegat39
I've hit play

meegat39
Why did Avon and Vila teleport the wrong way round?

meegat39
Were we supposed to be waiting until ten??

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Were we supposed to be waiting until ten??

I don't think so. I've started.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Avon's had a tiff with Cally and didn't want to face her Wink

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Avon's had a tiff with Cally and didn't want to face her Wink

Grin Unless they knew which way they would be facing when they arrived?

meegat39
Avon looks lovely today.

trevor travis
Cally is being mystical.

meegat39
Jenna's eyebrows are quite thick, as opposed to Susan Farmer's in Deliverance. I wonder what the fashion "norm" was back then?

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Avon looks lovely today.

It's one of June Hudson's best costumes.

trevor travis
Tynus has a colouring-in book.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

Cally is being mystical.

Cally is always being mystical!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
22,378,872 unique visits since 8th January 2014