Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,236
· Newest Rebel: amp19777

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [39 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 186
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Horizon Advent Calendar Comments 2018
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
https://archiveofourown.org/works/17130032

I've uploaded mine to AO3
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Mrs_Underhill
It was quite a ride to Christmas - like a ride in Santa's sled! Smile Thank you everyone for the fun and joy of your contributions!

Hugbot - it was great to finally learn about 4 and 8, and noboby cracked 4 even though I thought TT's guess was spot on! 8 - huh, at least I guessed Cally in relation to that.

TT - I'm glad at least someone survived in your fic! Og deserves happy end. Smile

Vanesssa - such a fun story! Thank you for putting it in AO3 as it's easier to share this way.

Annie - your alternative story is fun too, and it's in line with Boucher's idea that Avon would become Blake after killing Blake, taking over his cause. Avon being stuck as Santa - I can see it as a happy end too, especially against Gauda Prime. Smile

Lurena
I'm still at work, but tomorrow I will start a short holiday and then I can truly catch up with all the contributions I haven't properly read yet.
In advance I want to say "thank you!" to all of you for you made the dark-days light with your stories (yes, even the dark ones; it all proves that B7 is still alive!), humour, songs and puzzles!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
What an Advent calendar this year! I just watched Lurena's video and loved it. All the contributions have been heart-felt and welcomed. I was lacking a bit of Holiday spirit with all the hustle and bustle of the season, when a little card arrived today at our house and gave me renewed hope for a great Christmas and New Year. What was that little card? Why a Christmas card from Tom Chadbon. Yes, I was stunned and more than a bit emotional, but I'm fully into the Christmas spirit now and I just wanted to say, thank you for all the great contributions to the calendar this year and please, all of you, have a very Wonderful New Year!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Anniew
Good old Tom. What a wonderful surprise Paula. A real friend. Happy Christmas. Servalan/Trump they won’t last for ever and a kinder more inclusive regime will eventually follow.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Anniew
And Lurena your video is wonderful. How the fifth series should be.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Ellen York
Another successful Advent calendar Smile Thanks to all the contributors and Joe for organizing. Merry Christmas wishes to all.

Mrs_Underhill
Paula, that's fantastic! Merry Christmas!

Loved the latest contribitions: Bear-able Christmas really helped to make it more bearable and I just finished All The Days of Christmas by Judith Seaman and it was such a delight! I laughed all the way through and didn't want it to end! Smile

BradPaula
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Paula, that's fantastic! Merry Christmas!

Loved the latest contribitions: Bear-able Christmas really helped to make it more bearable and I just finished All The Days of Christmas by Judith Seaman and it was such a delight! I laughed all the way through and didn't want it to end! Smile

You are too kind, Mrs_Underhill. It was a labor of love as B7 is a huge part of my life and I wanted to do what I could to contribute to our wonderful calendar. I truly loved logging in each day to see what we would have- a puzzle, joke, drawing, story, video link, songs- it was such a wonderful effort by all of our Forum members. Thank you one and all.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
28,258,243 unique visits since 8th January 2014