Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,236
· Newest Rebel: amp19777

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [39 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 186
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Horizon Advent Calendar Comments 2018
trevor travis
Ah, got it!

No 4:

Run, Blake. Run. As far and as fast as you like. I'll find you. You can't hide from me. I am your death, Blake.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

What comes next in this sequence?

PA, B, B, D, O, R, S, W, H, PP, ?

I know this one!
It's T for Trial.
The sequence is the first letter/s of ep titles from Project Avalon to Pressure Point.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Travisina
I'm not sure if this is the most efficient way of doing it, but:

Vila
Vile
Vole
Sole
Sale
Safe

Mrs_Underhill
Lurena wrote:

Great puzzles Joe Dredd, thank you!
I'm still catching up and I'm working backwards, just think I solved your word ladder (or did I miss a step?):
VILA
VISA
VASE
SAFE

Yes, there should be 3 steps from VILA to SAFE, and only one letter per step can change, which I'm thinking won't work with this path.

A possible solution:
VILA
VILE
VALE
SALE
SAFE

TT - looks like you've cracked No.4!

Lurena
Iím having fun!

17 Dec Joe Dredd:
Avon: Suddenly I am hip deep in heroes (Rescue)

16 Dec Huggy

1 Vila: I'm in Hell... and it's full of Avons (Dawn Of The Gods)
2 Vila: When Avon holds out the hand of friendship, watch his other hand. That's the one with the hammer. (Killer)
4 Travis: Run, Blake. Run. As far and as fast as you like. I'll find you. You can't hide from me. Seek-Locate-Destroy)
5 Avon: Brains but no heart. (Star One)
7 Avon: Listen, I'm not very keen on water sports even at the best of times. (Aftermath)
8 Blake: Oh, Monopasium two-three-nine. No wonder your workers die. (Horizon)

And I have some ideas, but Iím still doubting about the nrs 3 , 6 and

Edit: I can't find another answer, so here I post for nr 9:
9 Avon: That's the trouble with heroics, they seldom run to schedule.(Seek-Locate-Destroy)
Now 3 and 6...

Second edit: Well, now, I think it must be this for nr 3:
3 Avon: I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.(Horizon)
Edited by Lurena on 20 December 2018 22:48:26
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Anniew
Got the same Vila to Safe sequence as Mrs U.

Still no idea for 8 or 9 with Huggyís puzzle
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

Got the same Vila to Safe sequence as Mrs U.

Still no idea for 8 or 9 with Huggyís puzzle

I've already posted No 9 and I think it's an exact fit:

That's the trouble with heroics, they seldom run to schedule.

Still not convinced on any of the answers given for No 8... we'll have to wait for Huggy to post the answers Wink

Anniew
I've already posted No 9 and I think it's an exact fit:

Thatís brilliant TT. my only inspiration for 8 is Cally millions will die or something from War lord or Traitor but none of them fit and Iíve got no quote. So actually nothing!!!

Anniew
Vanessa..great story..I laughed a lot.

Joe. So sorry to hear about the hailstorms. I read they were pretty deadly. Just before Christmas too. But those links were a treat and thank you for thinking of us.

meegat39
Well there are way too many contributions to contribute individually, but I have enjoyed them all. Following watching Intergalactic Space Crusaders, I googled the lyrics and thought they were great! Here's a link to them. I'm not signed up to the advent calendar this year, but consider this my contribution and I wish you all a warm and merry Christmas.

www.metrolyrics.c...r-one.html
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Lurena
Apology accepted Joe!

Lovely picture and text Tyce!

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz, LOL, now I'm wishing for a white Christmas and build a Federation fort, organise a snow fight with my neighbours; that would be fun. (But our w-forecast promises just rain and wind as usual...)
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories and *my PD as Kerr Avon Tribute*
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Anniew
OMG TT. Thatís hilarious. And brilliant. Woke up worrying about all I had to do before Christmas Day and your story was just the tonic I needed. So many laugh out loud moments but Iíd single out the crashing fourth wall! I hope you and Og have a wonderful Christmas and Vila saves you some Soma.

meegat39
I love your stories TT, very, very entertaining. The second twist was the best though!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

littlesue
TT....fantastic!!!!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Travisina
TT, that's brilliant! Had me nearly choking on my tea as I read it - so many laugh out loud moments, especially the recasting of Gan and collapse of the 4th wall!

BradPaula
TT, very glad to read Og escaped with nothing but a flesh wound. Was worried for a bit there! Loved the story. I always love your stories. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Anniew
Oh what lovely contributions from Brad and Paula. I really enjoyed the newsletter and the Dr Who story was just wonderful.

Merry Christmas my amazingly talented fan friends. All of you.

Travisina
More goodies from Brad and Paula! You're spoiling us Smile
Thank you for the Doctor Who story (likely to be way better than the forthcoming New Year episode) and the hilarious Newsletter + artwork. And that's a great pic of you with Jason H-E.

Annie, I loved your story. The thought of Avon morphing into Santa fills me with seasonal glee!

Thanks for the Xmas card, littlesue, it's lovely.

And thanks again to everybody - to Joe Dredd for organising the calendar, and to our members for their wonderful contributions!

Wishing you all a very happy Xmas xx

trevor travis
Thanks everyone for your kind comments about my fan-fic - Sue, I hope liked Avon using one of his buttons on his top Wink

I will have a proper read-through of everyone's entries over my break between Christmas and New Year.

And thanks Hugbot for putting us all out of our misery, by posting the answers. I'm glad I managed to get No 9 Wink Although my answer for No 4 also works perfectly, with Blake running and Travis vowing to find him. Grin

Travisina
Hugbot, thanks for putting us out of our misery! I got some of your stick-people quiz right - that is, numbers 1, 2, 3 & 7. I cheated with 5 because I sneaked a look at Joe Dredd's reply! I was wrong about #4, and couldn't figure out the others. Great quiz, and fun drawings - hope you do some more!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.74 seconds
28,257,663 unique visits since 8th January 2014