Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
My new DVD's
Ela
I'm thinking I'll probably pay a little more and go with the season sets containing the extras.

Ela
Finally got around to ordering my own copy of season 1. Found one for a good price. I'm so excited. Though at standard shipping speed from the UK, it's going to take a while to get here. Here's hoping it arrives okay...

Travisina
Ela wrote:
Though at standard shipping speed from the UK, it's going to take a while to get here.

Maybe it will travel at standard by seven? Pfft
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ela
Travisina wrote:

Ela wrote:
Though at standard shipping speed from the UK, it's going to take a while to get here.

Maybe it will travel at standard by seven? Pfft

Grin

More like standard by one. Or slower. The quickest I can expect it, according to the seller, is after Xmas. Wink

Ela
My DVDs arrived early! On Xmas eve! Grin

Now I just need to figure out how to watch them...

Ela
I ordered Series 2 today!

My nephew ripped the series 1 DVD episodes to my computer and now I can play them on VLC Player without worrying about the region. Grin

BradPaula
Ela wrote:

My nephew ripped the series 1 DVD episodes to my computer and now I can play them on VLC Player without worrying about the region. Grin

Glad to hear that! Now you can watch episodes to your heart's content like the rest of us. Cheers.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ela
BradPaula wrote:

Ela wrote:

Glad to hear that! Now you can watch episodes to your heart's content like the rest of us. Cheers.

Yup! Makes me very happy! Grin

Ela
Welp, I just ordered Series 3 and Series 4.

That's a wrap. Smile

I ordered all four sets from the same seller. I figure I had good luck with the first two series, so...

BountyHunter
Don't suppose any of these are region free?

BradPaula
BountyHunter wrote:

Don't suppose any of these are region free?

No, unfortunately, but a region free dvd player is usually affordable and will solve the problem. That's what we did.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ela
Nope, the DVDs I ordered are all region 2. I changed an old unused computer in my son's room (he doesn't live here anymore Pfft) to region 2. And also, my nephew was able to rip episodes to mp4 files which I can then play using VLC Player on my own computer, or I can play them on iTunes on my iPad.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.38 seconds
9,486,082 unique visits since 8th January 2014