Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,057
· Newest Rebel: macrascal

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [31 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [19 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 131
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - D5 Animals
trevor travis
The episode: Derek Five - Animals Pfft Pfft Pfft Pfft Pfft (Carry On Og)
The date: Wednesday, October 24rd, 2018
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Starring Og as Og. Pfft Pfft Pfft

Also starring Paul Darrow, Michael Keating, Steven Pacey, Josette Simon, Glynis Barber, Peter Tuddenham and Peter Tuddenham as Avon’s 7, with the late, great Jacqueline Pearce as Servie, Kevin Stoney and Peter Byrne as “the doomed scientist of the week”.

The tale of our hero Pfft , in his early days on Bucol-2, when he was kept captive by the evil Justin, before he escaped with a flesh-wound.
Edited by trevor travis on 19 October 2018 19:28:19

sweevo
I still can't believe this episode was made, never mind written and approved - with that said, I don't think replacing Dayna with Cally (the original intended star of the episode) would have made any difference.

JustBrad
i.imgur.com/oqrFnF6.jpg

The horn the horn the lusty horn is not a thing to laugh and scorn.

As You Like It - Act IV scene ii

trevor travis
I'm sorry that I'll be out this evening. However, I've taken the TV down to Og's shed, so that he can watch it.

Please be nice to Og and horrible to nasty, creepy Justin.

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

I'm sorry that I'll be out this evening. However, I've taken the TV down to Og's shed, so that he can watch it.

Watching Animals with Og in, and you won't be here.... curious

I've seen photos with you and Blake, Avon, Cally, Jenna, et al, but never a photograph of you and Og together....

I'll come right out and aks: TT, are you in fact, shaved Og?

Lurena
Sadly I have to miss this rewatch, but I will be happy to read your comments after work!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Mrs_Underhill
JustBrad wrote:

Ahaha! Now I shall always think of Og's horns as lusty horns!

Og's sweet face (and his lusty horns!) and the moment when Avon slips on a folder are the only good things for me in this abject horror of an episode. And now we have both in this thread. Smile

i.imgur.com/yJ9uRfi.gif

I will still brave myself to watch the rest of it. Good company and muted Youtube will make it bearable, I hope. Smile I also hope autosubs will provide some entertainment.

Hugbot
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I've seen photos with you and Blake, Avon, Cally, Jenna, et al, but never a photograph of you and Og together....

Last time we were rewatching Countdown, Paula wasn't there. And I have never seen a photo of Paula with Del Grant. I'm beginning to wonder ....

trevor travis
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Ahaha! Now I shall always think of Og's horns as lusty horns!

Og's sweet face (and his lusty horns!) and the moment when Avon slips on a folder are the only good things for me in this abject horror of an episode. And now we have both in this thread. Smile

i.imgur.com/yJ9uRfi.gif

I will still brave myself to watch the rest of it. Good company and muted Youtube will make it bearable, I hope. Smile I also hope autosubs will provide some entertainment.

Avon actually slips on Og poo Wink

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Last time we were rewatching Countdown, Paula wasn't there. And I have never seen a photo of Paula with Del Grant. I'm beginning to wonder ....

Are you implying that Paula is ginger? Shock

Nixxie
I'm here! I#m never 100% sure about the Avon slippage - in one mind it's sad because the beeb was so strapped for time that they couldn't re-shoot, but the other mind is that YAY we get to see Avon the otherwise impeccable being a teeny bit normal *LOL*

BradPaula
Mrs_Underhill, I hate to break this to you but Avon slips not on a folder but on Og poo! Or at least that's our version of the famous slip and slide! Grin
Edited by BradPaula on 24 October 2018 18:43:21
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

AngryAngryAngry I'm not telling!

Hugbot
Evening all! Oops

Just made it to watch His Ogness!
B7 is a really groundbreaking series - I think it is the only one where the real hero only appears in one of 52 episodes!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Are you implying that Paula is ginger? Shock

If I am, I'll shoot my hair dresser!

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I was going to have a nap....but B7 won out.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

littlesue
Just got in...Vegetable roll and chips
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Mrs_Underhill
Nixxie wrote:

I'm here! I#m never 100% sure about the Avon slippage - in one mind it's sad because the beeb was so strapped for time that they couldn't re-shoot, but the other mind is that YAY we get to see Avon the otherwise impeccable being a teeny bit normal *LOL*

Welcome Nixxie!
For me it's endearing and I'm glad they left it in. Smile

One Spare Part
Forgot to switch on ... d'oh! But here I am.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Nixxie
It does make sense now that I know that this story line was supposed to be for Cally... the age between dayna & justin is always a tad icky!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.77 seconds
16,035,692 unique visits since 8th January 2014