Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,133
· Newest Rebel: layzell

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Maximum Power Event 23rd June
Lurena
Hugbot wrote:

Lurena wrote:

my work commitment still tells me that I'll be in concert in Germany in the convention weekend.

Well, that typical, isn't it? You are in Germany while I am in merry old England! But I guess the concert is not in my neck of the woods, anyway.

Fortunately not! I would hate to be in your region while you are away!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Lurena
clanger68 wrote:

Only 10 left as of this afternoon. Angry

Excellent!!!
Also I appreciate all the hard organisers' work.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
RichardMk2
I've now booked myself into the Premier Inn, Didcot on Saturday night. So anybody wanting a lift from either there or Didcot Parkway railway station please let me know.

Anniew
Thank you Richard. Iím booked into the Cherry Tree and would welcome a lift from Didcot station to there if anyone is going that way. Annie
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mrs_Underhill
Thank you Richard! I would welcome a lift too as I plan to stay close to Steventon Hall.

Scott
Hi everyone, time for your latest exciting convention update. We can now announce the official con t-shirt is available for pre-order. As we did with 'Blake' we will be taking orders up to a couple of weeks before the event and will then do a bulk production run for distribution to convention attendees on the day.

The shirts will cost just £12 each and all profits will go to the convention charity. Full details can be found by clicking on the flyer below:

i.imgur.com/Dxq6XSr.png

Anyone not attending the convention who wishes to purchase a t-shirt, please message me and I will provide a seperate quote including P&P which may vary depending on your location.

Cheers

Scott

clanger68
I know I am biased but I have to say that T-Shirt design knocks it out of the park!

Fantastic job Scott, just perfect, great work on this.

Now I just have to choose a colour!

Add a little 'Maximum Power' to your wardrobe folks.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
First, thanks Richard for offering rides for Forum members from Didcot to Steventon. I'm sure there are a few people in need of your generous service. Anyone else driving might think of doing the same if need be.

Also- the new t-shirt designs are great and we'll be ordering soon. This is going to be a con for the ages, well, up there with the Blake con at least! So looking forward to this trip over the Pond. Thank you to all involved, and you know who you are! xx
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

RichardMk2
Anniew wrote:

Thank you Richard. Iím booked into the Cherry Tree and would welcome a lift from Didcot station to there if anyone is going that way. Annie

Well I don't I'll be able to do that on the Saturday because I shall be out on another during Saturday and will arrive back fairly late evening. Plus I will I in fact have checked into the hotel on Friday night and will leave my car there all day Saturday.

RichardMk2
One thing I better clarify about my whereabouts on Saturday: I'm actually arriving at the Premier Inn on Friday evening. But during Saturday I'm off on on a Pub Walk with some friends. This will mean I will leave my car at the hotel on Saturday. Thus I shall not be able to pick people up from Didcot on Saturday. I will however be able to give lifts from either the hotel or Didcot station on Sunday morning.

BradPaula
Just ordered our Maximum Power t-shirts from Scott. They are amazing!

Xenon73
Hi all,
I bought x2 tickets for Max Power in June, however can't go now unfortunately, so I am happy to sell them (for price paid) to anybody that would like them. I've been informed tickets are now sold out. Private message me if interested.
Many thanks.

Xenon73
Hi,
x2 tickets still available, as above. Many thanks.
Best regards,
Chris.

clanger68
i.imgur.com/kuBINTK.jpg

JACQUELINE PEARCE MEMORIES: A Place to Share:

At Maximum Power there will be an area set aside where fellow fans can share their memories, experiences, photos, artwork, poems and stories of Jacqueline Pearce. Please do bring along something to share with your fellow fans. (PLEASE NOTE: It will be an unattended area so it is advised not to bring precious, valuable, original items, as everything in the area will unsupervised and will be left there at the owners risk and the Organisers cannot take responsibility for lost and damaged items.) Photocopies, prints, etc, are advisable. A similar area for Gareth Thomas at our previous event, BLAKE, was very well received.

clanger68
i.imgur.com/4gjP832.jpg

We are very pleased to announce that John Ainsworth, Producer at Big Finish Productions of the Blakeís 7 Range, will be joining us at MAXIMUM POWER in June.
As a director and producer at Big Finish Productions, John has over 100 productions under his belt including Doctor Who, '2000 AD'; Night of the Triffids, Pathfinder Legends' and of course Blakeís 7.
John has kindly taken time from his busy schedule to be with us on the day and he, along with the other guests, will be sharing his memories of Jacqueline Pearce, working at Big Finish and the future of Blakeís 7.
If you havenít yet dived into the Big Finish Blakeís 7 range (if not you really should give them a go), or have a few gaps in your collection, then John will have a selection of the Big Finish Blakeís 7 range for sale at his table throughout the day.
Please join us in giving John a warm welcome to Maximum Power....You know you are safe, with him!

Anniew
Oooooh. Lovely. Thank you.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

meegat39
Sounds like the planning is going well! I am currently looking at the trains and trying to decide how early/late to arrive (on the Saturday) The earliest I can check in is 2pm so I was thinking of getting the train to get me into Didcot at 1.30, but will any folks be around as early as 2.30ish to meet up or should I just go a bit later??
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Mrs_Underhill
Meegat, I plan to come early on Saturday, at about 2-3PM as well. I'll be taking a bus from Oxford, it stops right by Village Hall, and I'm staying close to it.
Would be happy to meet up and take a walk in the countryside if it's a nice weather, or to hang out at the pub.

meegat39
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Meegat, I plan to come early on Saturday, at about 2-3PM as well. I'll be taking a bus from Oxford, it stops right by Village Hall, and I'm staying close to it.
Would be happy to meet up and take a walk in the countryside if it's a nice weather, or to hang out at the pub.

Right that sounds like a plan! I'd probably opt for the pub Grin Anyone else??
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

BradPaula
Thanks for the update, Clanger. John Ainsworth is a very good choice for guest. He was quite entertaining and very nice to all the fans at Cygnus Alpha last year. Looking forward to the day!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.73 seconds
21,548,439 unique visits since 8th January 2014