Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,180
· Newest Rebel: BillyG

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [23 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [24 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 166
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Maximum Power Event 23rd June
JustBrad
In the category 'what do you mean you are in Edinburgh too? ' We had dinner with fellow member Ellen who just happened to be in Edinburgh at the same time we were. Had a nearly 3 hour talk fest over a nice pub dinner! We're both looking forward to Maximum Power.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra
 
stormypetrel
Iíve just got on the train to Kings Cross, smuggling the pedal-Liberator aboard with me; so assuming I donít tip myself in the canal or lose the game of Ďdodge the pursuit shipí somewhere on the road, I should be in Steventon by late Saturday afternoon.
Canít wait!
 
winnie-l
RichardMk2 (very kindly!) wrote:Does anyone want a lift from Didcot station on Sunday morning. Due to roadworks at M4 junction 13, I shall have to set out a bit earlier than planned. So I suggest anyone wanting a lift speak now!
Happy Friday Maestro!

Not from Didcot station, but is it too complicated or painful for you to swing by the Premier Inn Didcot (OX14 4TX)?
I'll be staying there Sat night & IIRC at least a few others are too?

If you will - MANY THANKS in advance!
 
RichardMk2
winnie-l wrote:

RichardMk2 (very kindly!) wrote:Does anyone want a lift from Didcot station on Sunday morning. Due to roadworks at M4 junction 13, I shall have to set out a bit earlier than planned. So I suggest anyone wanting a lift speak now!
Happy Friday Maestro!

Not from Didcot station, but is it too complicated or painful for you to swing by the Premier Inn Didcot (OX14 4TX)?
I'll be staying there Sat night & IIRC at least a few others are too?

If you will - MANY THANKS in advance!


Yes that's fine. I shall aim to get there at 09:30.
 
RichardMk2
Welshbungyman wrote:

The Welsh Rebels will be travelling up Saturday morning and we're staying in Steventon Saturday night, not the Cherry Tree) unfortunatelySad. Anyone looking for a lift anywhere along the M4 corridor from Cardiff onwards let us know.

We'll catch up with everyone in the Cherry Tree on Saturday afternoon/evening, count us in if people are planning on havinf food.

Jon & Becky


Be aware that the roundabout at M4 Junction 13, the A34 intersection is closed. The suggest diversion route from the West is as follows:-

Leave the M4 at Junction 14

Take the A338 for Wantage

Then turn RIGHT onto the B4000 towards Newbury.

At Newbury turn LEFT on to the A34 Northbound
 
RichardMk2
PS Anyone driving from the East: leave the M4 at Junction 12 and take the A4 to Newbury. Then A34 Northbound
 
purplecleric
*** SATURDAY MEET UP ***

We have an area of the Cherry Tree reserved for us from 3pm until closing time on Saturday for anyone who is in the area on Saturday.

For bonus sad,mad points they serve Horizon beer and the landlord is Arthur... Blake!

Looking forward to meeting up with friends old and new tomorrow!
 
Travisina
RichardMk2 wrote:

PS Anyone driving from the East: leave the M4 at Junction 12 and take the A4 to Newbury. Then A34 Northbound

Thanks, Richard.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Travisina
purplecleric wrote:

*** SATURDAY MEET UP ***

We have an area of the Cherry Tree reserved for us from 3pm until closing time on Saturday for anyone who is in the area on Saturday.

For bonus sad,mad points they serve Horizon beer and the landlord is Arthur... Blake!

Looking forward to meeting up with friends old and new tomorrow!

Have fun tomorrow - looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Welshbungyman
RichardMk2 wrote:

Welshbungyman wrote:

The Welsh Rebels will be travelling up Saturday morning and we're staying in Steventon Saturday night, not the Cherry Tree) unfortunatelySad. Anyone looking for a lift anywhere along the M4 corridor from Cardiff onwards let us know.

We'll catch up with everyone in the Cherry Tree on Saturday afternoon/evening, count us in if people are planning on havinf food.

Jon & Becky


Be aware that the roundabout at M4 Junction 13, the A34 intersection is closed. The suggest diversion route from the West is as follows:-

Leave the M4 at Junction 14

Take the A338 for Wantage

Then turn RIGHT onto the B4000 towards Newbury.

At Newbury turn LEFT on to the A34 Northbound


Thanks RichardMk2

Will take your suggested diversion. Should be in around 2:30 - 3:00 pm Saturday. Will see you all @Cherry Tree shortly after.

Brad/Jenna - we'll bring some Welsh cakes with us, sadly they won't be homemade this time though Sad.

Winnie-I - if you need extra transport let us know, or anyone else needing a 'taxi' from the railway station Sunday for that matter.

Jon
 
Welshbungyman
purplecleric wrote:

travisisright wrote:

Thank you so much!!

Can I just say this fandom is full of wonderful people who truly make you feel welcome!


I live in Steventon and will be happy to stake out an area in the Cherry Tree to welcome newcomers. I'll speak to the landlord to get an area reserved.

@hugbot can attest to the friendliness of B7 fans - you won't feel like a stranger for long.

@meeghat & winnie - taxis can be expensive, as they have to come out to the village but sharing cuts down costs. PM me and I'll send you the details of some local companies.


@Meegat & Winnie - we're driving back to South Wales on Sunday so could offer to drop you at the station or even a lift back to Bristol with us if that's easier than trying to sort out a train on a Sunday...

Jon
 
winnie-l
Welshbungyman wrote:@Meegat & Winnie - we're driving back to South Wales on Sunday so could offer to drop you at the station or even a lift back to Bristol with us if that's easier than trying to sort out a train on a Sunday...

Jon
OH BLESS! That'd be utterly grand!
... if you're sure you'll have space in the vehicle!
 
littlesue
Just getting my shelves in the car along with my boxes of fanzines etc. Hubby and I will be leaving Locks Heath tomorrow morning.
I trust that those of you who are at Steventon now are not drinking the pubs dry!!!!!!!Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
meegat39
Welshbungyman wrote:

purplecleric wrote:

travisisright wrote:

Thank you so much!!

Can I just say this fandom is full of wonderful people who truly make you feel welcome!


I live in Steventon and will be happy to stake out an area in the Cherry Tree to welcome newcomers. I'll speak to the landlord to get an area reserved.

@hugbot can attest to the friendliness of B7 fans - you won't feel like a stranger for long.

@meeghat & winnie - taxis can be expensive, as they have to come out to the village but sharing cuts down costs. PM me and I'll send you the details of some local companies.


@Meegat & Winnie - we're driving back to South Wales on Sunday so could offer to drop you at the station or even a lift back to Bristol with us if that's easier than trying to sort out a train on a Sunday...

Jon


Thanks Jon! I've already bought my train ticket but a lift to the station would be great!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
meegat39
purplecleric wrote:

*** SATURDAY MEET UP ***

We have an area of the Cherry Tree reserved for us from 3pm until closing time on Saturday for anyone who is in the area on Saturday.

For bonus sad,mad points they serve Horizon beer and the landlord is Arthur... Blake!

Looking forward to meeting up with friends old and new tomorrow!


Me too! Smile
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
meegat39
RichardMk2 wrote:

winnie-l wrote:

RichardMk2 (very kindly!) wrote:Does anyone want a lift from Didcot station on Sunday morning. Due to roadworks at M4 junction 13, I shall have to set out a bit earlier than planned. So I suggest anyone wanting a lift speak now!
Happy Friday Maestro!

Not from Didcot station, but is it too complicated or painful for you to swing by the Premier Inn Didcot (OX14 4TX)?
I'll be staying there Sat night & IIRC at least a few others are too?

If you will - MANY THANKS in advance!


Yes that's fine. I shall aim to get there at 09:30.


Thanks Richard!
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
Zonda
purplecleric wrote:

*** SATURDAY MEET UP ***

We have an area of the Cherry Tree reserved for us from 3pm until closing time on Saturday for anyone who is in the area on Saturday.

For bonus sad,mad points they serve Horizon beer and the landlord is Arthur... Blake!

Looking forward to meeting up with friends old and new tomorrow!


Will aim to join you for a tipple this evening, assuming you're all still standing! All depends on when the trains and buses get in!
 
Welshbungyman
meegat39 wrote:

Welshbungyman wrote:

purplecleric wrote:

travisisright wrote:

Thank you so much!!

Can I just say this fandom is full of wonderful people who truly make you feel welcome!


I live in Steventon and will be happy to stake out an area in the Cherry Tree to welcome newcomers. I'll speak to the landlord to get an area reserved.

@hugbot can attest to the friendliness of B7 fans - you won't feel like a stranger for long.

@meeghat & winnie - taxis can be expensive, as they have to come out to the village but sharing cuts down costs. PM me and I'll send you the details of some local companies.


@Meegat & Winnie - we're driving back to South Wales on Sunday so could offer to drop you at the station or even a lift back to Bristol with us if that's easier than trying to sort out a train on a Sunday...

Jon


Thanks Jon! I've already bought my train ticket but a lift to the station would be great!


No problem Meegat.

Welsh Rebels down and safe at Cherry Tree.
 
Welshbungyman
winnie-l wrote:

Welshbungyman wrote:@Meegat & Winnie - we're driving back to South Wales on Sunday so could offer to drop you at the station or even a lift back to Bristol with us if that's easier than trying to sort out a train on a Sunday...

Jon
OH BLESS! That'd be utterly grand!
... if you're sure you'll have space in the vehicle!


Hi Winnie,
No problem with space. We've got a Touran.
Will be dropping Meegat at station first.

Will catch up with you at Cherry Tree later or at main event in the morning.

Jon

Jon
 
MrEModels
RichardMk2 wrote:

Welshbungyman wrote:

The Welsh Rebels will be travelling up Saturday morning and we're staying in Steventon Saturday night, not the Cherry Tree) unfortunatelySad. Anyone looking for a lift anywhere along the M4 corridor from Cardiff onwards let us know.

We'll catch up with everyone in the Cherry Tree on Saturday afternoon/evening, count us in if people are planning on havinf food.

Jon & Becky


Be aware that the roundabout at M4 Junction 13, the A34 intersection is closed. The suggest diversion route from the West is as follows:-

Leave the M4 at Junction 14

Take the A338 for Wantage

Then turn RIGHT onto the B4000 towards Newbury.

At Newbury turn LEFT on to the A34 Northbound


Blimey, glad i spotted this - cheers Richard!
 
https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.75 seconds
24,936,922 unique visits since 8th January 2014