Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,165
· Newest Rebel: Cygnus Bazza

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
13% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [17 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 163
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Maximum Power Event 23rd June
Mrs_Underhill
For those wondering how to get from Didcot railway station to Steventon Village Hall and back: there's X2 Connector bus which runs every hour on Sunday and every 30 min on other days. Takes 15 min on this bus, costs 2.20 one way.

Seems like a good option:
https://www.thame.../routes/x2

clanger68
Hi All, for those coming next weekend here is a bit more info.

Maximum Power Blake’s 7 Event:

Sunday 23rd June 9.30am – 4.00pm
Event Venue: Steventon Village Hall, The Green, Steventon, Abingdon OX13 6RR (07561 209421)

9.00 - Registration and Fan Zone Open
9.45/10.00 - Main Hall and Event Open
10.00 – Welcome, Announcements, Guest Introductions
10.15 - Video Tributes
10.30 – Autograph Signings**
11.30 - Guest Q&A
12.30 – Lunch
1.30 - Autograph Signings**
4.00 – Prize Raffles drawn, Closing & Goodbyes

Timings are approximate and subject to change

Light refreshments available from onsite Café and Mobile Fish & Chip Van*
*For limited time

**Separate charges apply

There will be a Prize Draw Quiz, a Grand Raffle, Tombola, Charity Sales Table, Various Trader Tables.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, lets do Jacqueline, Paul, The Charity and Blake's 7 fandom proud that day............

"MAXIMUM POWER"
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
clanger68
As we did at 'BLAKE' we are running a 'Charity Sales Table' alongside Registration.

If anyone has any sci-fi / fantasy genre items (Not Just Blake's 7) surplus to requirements then all donations to the table will be gratefully received.

The people on Registration will gladly take any offerings.

Likewise, if you are after a bargain, whilst supporting the chosen charity please make your way over to said 'Charity Sales Table' and purchase aplenty!
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Anniew
Charity table...yes Sir.

What a very nice and sensible schedule. Full but not frantic. Lovely.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
Down and Safe at our hotel in King's Cross. Paula and I just had a short nap after 22 hours awake. Off to Edinburgh tomorrow and we'll see you all at Steventon soon.
There was a young man
From Cork who got Limericks
And Haikus confused.

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Down and Safe at our hotel in King's Cross. Paula and I just had a short nap after 22 hours awake. Off to Edinburgh tomorrow and we'll see you all at Steventon soon.

Welcome to Blighty!
I got a train home from Kings X this evening after work (yes, WORK. On a Sunday Angry ) - if I'd known you were there, I'd have stopped by to say hi!
Have a great time in Edinburgh - looking forward to seeing you next week

Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Ellen York
JustBrad wrote:

Waves from Edinburgh. I got here today, a very long day of travel. Hopefully a good nights sleep will set me right. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Steventon.

Travisina
Ellen York wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Waves from Edinburgh. I got here today, a very long day of travel. Hopefully a good nights sleep will set me right. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Steventon.

Waves from Hertfordshire. Looking forward to seeing you too, Ellen!

Chessene
Delurking to say that I, too, would love to meet up with fellow fans before and/or after the event. I’m going to be at the Cherry Tree Saturday night as well as the Sunday. Looking forward to meeting my fellow people who grok this show as much as I do!

JustBrad
Ellen York wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Are you in Edinburgh this week? We're here till Friday Morning. Our days are booked with tours, but our evenings are free if you want to meet for dinner,. And we're free Thursday.
There was a young man
And Haikus confused.

Ellen York
JustBrad wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Are you in Edinburgh this week? We're here till Friday Morning. Our days are booked with tours, but our evenings are free if you want to meet for dinner,. And we're free Thursday.

I'm in Edinburgh until Saturday. Dinner sounds good. Wednesday or Thursday?

JustBrad
Wed we don't get back from our tour till 7 (if it's on time). Let's shoot for Thursday.
There was a young man
And Haikus confused.

TheElfandherFriends
I'll be staying at the Cherry Tree on Saturday night, from early evening onwards and would love to meet fellow guests for a drink.

Welshbungyman
The Welsh Rebels will be travelling up Saturday morning and we're staying in Steventon Saturday night, not the Cherry Tree) unfortunatelySad. Anyone looking for a lift anywhere along the M4 corridor from Cardiff onwards let us know.

We'll catch up with everyone in the Cherry Tree on Saturday afternoon/evening, count us in if people are planning on havinf food.

Jon & Becky

clareblues1
I will be in Steventon on Saturday evening also, so hopefully I can catch some of y’all for a pre-convention nosh up at the Cherry Tree Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Scott
T-shirts have arrived...

i.imgur.com/wVAy2yW.jpg

See you all soon.

Angry

Travisina
Scott wrote:

T-shirts have arrived...

i.imgur.com/wVAy2yW.jpg

See you all soon.

Angry

Hurrah!

littlesue
Travisina wrote:

Scott wrote:

T-shirts have arrived...

i.imgur.com/wVAy2yW.jpg

See you all soon.

Angry

Hurrah!

I think I can see mine!!
And I've also got a nice bright shirt to wear in memory of our lovely, much missed Richard Bailey.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Mrs_Underhill
Bringing this revolutionary legend to the "Maximum Power". Hope he'll behave!

66.media.tumblr.com/65b62a75009f99986168257217f23733/tumblr_inline_pter890uQC1w7e4qu_540.jpg

RichardMk2
Does anyone want a lift from Didcot station on Sunday morning. Due to roadworks at M4 junction 13, I shall have to set out a bit earlier than planned. So I suggest anyone wanting a lift speak now!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
23,900,849 unique visits since 8th January 2014