Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,093
· Newest Rebel: Steve Wraith

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [34 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
3% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [23 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [11 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [8 Votes]

Votes: 143
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Maximum Power Event 23rd June
Moon Disk
purplecleric wrote:

Moon Disk wrote:

General question, are there places to get refreshments at the location or do we bring our own?

Hello Moon Disk!

I can confirm that there will be refreshments available at Maximum Power, true Brit style, with a Fish'n' Chip van in the car park and hot drinks and cakes in the smaller hall. Gluten free and vegetarian options will be available.

Additionally, there are two pubs that serve food (Cherry Tree and The Fox), and one that has the usual pub snacks of nuts and crisps (The North Star), along with a village shop (Co-op) a few yards from the venue that sells everything you would expect from a village shop. Steventon is also blessed with an artisan bakery (Farmhouse Bakery and cafe) and a farm shop at the top of the hill (Q-Gardens).

A mile away is a Macdonalds, a Costa Coffee, a Beefeater, a Harvester and a M&S food shop/ garage.

However, do feel free to bring your own refreshments if preferred - there's no microwave on site, but there will be plenty of hot water for Pot Noodles etc!

tl: dr - no one is going to starve.

Thanks for that, plenty of options. I don't think I'll be going hungry Grin
Edited by Travisina on 12 May 2019 13:27:19

Scott
Hi all

Looking forward to meeting up with friends old and new shortly, it should be a great day. I'll be around on the Saturday as well, but will be running around setting stuff up but will try and pop in to the pub to say hello to the assembled throng at some point.

Can I also take this opportunity to remind attendees to get your order in soon, if you'd like one of our fab convention tshirts, see flyer below for the details:

i.imgur.com/Dxq6XSr.png

Cheers.

Scott

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
20,040,963 unique visits since 8th January 2014