Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 152
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Maximum Power Event 23rd June
clareblues1
I have my ticket Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

MrEModels
Smile

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
TheElfandherFriends
Got my ticket and staying the night before at the Cherry Tree. My second B7 event after Cygnus Alpha last year. It's getting quite an addictive habit.

clanger68
i.imgur.com/66ZzNoT.jpg

Thank you everyone for your support, very much appreciated.

For those thinking about it, but haven't got a ticket yet, they are starting to be as scarce as a fully charged energy bank on The Liberator!
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Mrs_Underhill
Like Lurena, I'm still not sure I can manage it but have bought the ticket anyway. Hope to be there!

clanger68
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Like Lurena, I'm still not sure I can manage it but have bought the ticket anyway. Hope to be there!

Thank you for your support, really hope you can make it.

These guys will be there, wanting to make your acquaintance!

i.imgur.com/kmzS5cM.jpg

Travisina
clanger68 wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

i.imgur.com/kmzS5cM.jpg

Oh, brilliant!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

BradPaula

i.imgur.com/kmzS5cM.jpg[/quote]

If you think I am going to be forced to show my identification and patted down just to get into Maximum Power-- well, then you are right. And besides, we all know Federation troops can't shoot straight, so we're safe. They will be a welcome addition to the day, helping to guard, er... protect us from any harm. So apt to have the cream of Servalan's corps in attendance on the day. Looking forward to it. Just no-one show up with large numbers painted on your forehead! They tend to get trigger happy seeing a sight like that!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Mrs_Underhill
clanger68 wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

i.imgur.com/kmzS5cM.jpg

Thank you, I'll try! Smile
Formidable-looking guys, those! Hmm, maybe I should wear a disguise to fool them.

Cherry Tree looks to be sold out, by the way. There are other hotels close by, but it shows that attendance is ramping up.

Lurena
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Well done Mrs_Underhill!
I hope you can make it; there is nothing as wonderful as a B7 gathering like this! (And I speak on authority)

Of course I have bought my ticket, fingers crossed, but my work commitment still tells me that I'll be in concert in Germany in the convention weekend. (can I ask the Federation to burn down the Concert hall?)
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
winnie-l
Mrs_Underhill wrote:
Me too!
Cherry Tree looks to be sold out, by the way. There are other hotels close by, but it shows that attendance is ramping up.
The hotel I stayed at last time (have to look it up) was really good+comfy so hope to book into it again this time.
Assuming can actually get there!

ORAC! Check train etc times for me, would you?
(the %$# teleport being borken AGAIN arghhhh!)

TheElfandherFriends
I've booked the Cherry Tree but there's a small chance I can't do it, and will travel up for the event on the Sunday morning.

If that happens, I'll flag up on here that a space is now available.

BradPaula
Mrs_Underhill- there is a Premier Inn in Didcot, a few miles away from Steventon we stayed at one year. The problem is getting to the venue. I suppose given if you were staying there, you could announce that you needed a lift and someone on the Forum could pick you up and bring you back. I cannot vouch for taxi service. We were with friends on our visit so we were lucky. Perhaps there are other bed and breakfast type establishments in Steventon itself? Good luck.

winnie-l
BradPaula wrote:Mrs_Underhill- there is a Premier Inn in Didcot, a few miles away from Steventon we stayed at one year.
Ah that sounds familiar, yes that's the place. Really pleasant.
The problem is getting to the venue. I suppose given if you were staying there, you could announce that you needed a lift and someone on the Forum could pick you up and bring you back. I cannot vouch for taxi service.
I got a lift last time from other B7 fans @ the hotel. But would be fine to share a taxi to/from the event with any other B7 fan staying @same hotel.

Hugbot
Lurena wrote:

my work commitment still tells me that I'll be in concert in Germany in the convention weekend.

Well, that typical, isn't it? You are in Germany while I am in merry old England! But I guess the concert is not in my neck of the woods, anyway.

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

Lurena wrote:

my work commitment still tells me that I'll be in concert in Germany in the convention weekend.

Well, that typical, isn't it? You are in Germany while I am in merry old England! But I guess the concert is not in my neck of the woods, anyway.

Oh, dear- now that is strange!

clanger68
i.imgur.com/R6uNaCO.jpg

Hi Folks, the support has once again been overwhelming, thank you all.

There are now only 15 tickets left.

Not long now.

Mrs_Underhill
Lurena wrote:
Of course I have bought my ticket, fingers crossed, but my work commitment still tells me that I'll be in concert in Germany in the convention weekend. (can I ask the Federation to burn down the Concert hall?)

Ugh, I'll still be hoping that all of us are going to make it!

TheElfandherFriends wrote:

I've booked the Cherry Tree but there's a small chance I can't do it, and will travel up for the event on the Sunday morning.

If that happens, I'll flag up on here that a space is now available.

I hope it doesn't happen and you won't have to cancel, but thank you so much for the offer!
BradPaula wrote:

Mrs_Underhill- there is a Premier Inn in Didcot, a few miles away from Steventon we stayed at one year. The problem is getting to the venue. I suppose given if you were staying there, you could announce that you needed a lift and someone on the Forum could pick you up and bring you back. I cannot vouch for taxi service. We were with friends on our visit so we were lucky. Perhaps there are other bed and breakfast type establishments in Steventon itself? Good luck.

There is indeed such an establishment right around the corner from Steventon Hall, you have to e-mail or call them:
https://www.mille...ndb.co.uk/

I emailed and got an answer that the room is available, so booked it. Rooms are ensuite with breakfast included, looks like a nice place.

clanger68
Only 10 left as of this afternoon. Angry

BradPaula
clanger68 wrote:

Only 10 left as of this afternoon. Angry

That's great news, Andy. I've heard so many glowing comments about how you all ran the Blake con- so many fans want to attend Maximum Power because of those comments! We are really looking forward to the day. It's a two-fold thing for us. We want to come together with fans and celebrate not only Blake's 7 but the life of our dear Supreme Commander, Jacqueline Pearce. The second idea is to see all of our friends again and have the time of our lives! I'm confident of both things happening.

Good luck with all the preparations. Speaking as a fan, I sure do appreciate all the hard work you put into the con planning just for us to have a great time. Cheers.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
21,039,243 unique visits since 8th January 2014