Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 21

· Rebels Active: 1
steveothen

· Total Rebels: 1,048
· Newest Rebel: blamelewis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [30 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 129
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - C12 Death-Watch
trevor travis
The episode: Colin Twelve - Death-Watch (Carry On Watching)
The date: Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Starring Paul Darrow, Jan Chappell, Michael Keating, Steven Pacey, Josette Simon, Peter Tuddenham and Peter Tuddenham as Avon's 7, plus the late, great Jacqueline Pearce as Servie and Mr Jo Grant as Max.

In which the Libby crew go on Vila's idea for a holiday, but a sibling of the one of the Libby crew dies horribly (again!), Avon snogs Servie (again!), Dayna threatens to kill Servie but doesn't (again!), and the crew watch a duel to the death (again!). Vila's idea of a holiday seems to be what they do every week.

Seriously through, join us for this magnificent episode, with Avon at the top of his game before it sadly all goes Pete Tong for him.

Travisina
I won't be home in time to join this rewatch. It's too bad, 'cos I love this ep. Oh well...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Lurena
And I will sadly miss this one too. I am at work from 6 pm to 11 pm.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
JustBrad
i.imgur.com/P3Q88gv.jpg

So wise, so young, they say, do never live long.
Richard III - Act III scene i

One Spare Part
Really gutted to say I cannot make the wednesday rewatch. I will have to catch up. Going to the theatre. Gosh and darn.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Mrs_Underhill
Ugh, so many people can't attend on Wed, I feel bad for everyone to miss such a stellar episode.

May I make a suggestion - what if we keep Deathwatch on regular schedule and cram some other less stellar episodes into one week? There'll be many of those in S4. For example Star Drive/Animals could be crammed into one week. I imagine it'll be less regretful to miss one of those.
Just a thought.

trevor travis
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Ugh, so many people can't attend on Wed, I feel bad for everyone to miss such a stellar episode.

May I make a suggestion - what if we keep Deathwatch on regular schedule and cram some other less stellar episodes into one week? There'll be many of those in S4. For example Star Drive/Animals could be crammed into one week. I imagine it'll be less regretful to miss one of those.
Just a thought.

Whichever way we go, there'll always be those who can't make a certain re-watch. I notice Travisina has already updated the round-up, while people may have already swapped things around once to make Wednesday. I don't like messing people about too much, and I'd feel guilty changing things after offering everyone a democratic vote.

It was a nice suggestion, but I think we'll stay as we are.

trevor travis
And although this one is in well of advance, at the moment we're due to watch Blake on Tuesday, December 25th. Wink

Clearly that date is a no-go Grin so we'll probably do another week of watching two episodes in one week during Season Derek (Stardrive and Animals is a good idea Mrs Underhill), so Blake fits in on Tuesday, December 18th.
Edited by trevor travis on 16 September 2018 21:38:00

Mrs_Underhill
trevor travis wrote:
I don't like messing people about too much, and I'd feel guilty changing things after offering everyone a democratic vote.

It was a nice suggestion, but I think we'll stay as we are.

Yeah, that's fair.
As for "Blake" being on Christmas Day - wow, that's ruining Christmas too literally! Good idea to lump another 2 episodes to watch it a week before.

sweevo
Looks like "Terminal" takes place on my 30th birthday (the 26th) - I won't be joining for obvious reasons. Smile

trevor travis
A reminder that this rewatch takes place tonight at 7.45pm UK time.

Lorna
Sorry I play bridge Wednesday evenings so I will miss this one!

Lurena
My apologies for my absence last night. I got a call to replace someone at work and thus I was at work during the rewatch.
And as mentioned above, I will be working today and miss this rewatch too. *Sob*
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
littlesue
Just getting ready. Tea, biccies and choccies. Once again, hopefully, the WiFi will hold out here in deepest darkest Warwickshire...
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Mrs_Underhill
i.imgur.com/45ZeNrm.gif

Great episode, glad I can join for rewatch.
No drinks for the drinking game but plenty of drinks on screen!

Avon's finally fighting Federation and winning - took him the whole season to get to this point but then they all had lots of distractions.

Handshake in the end is hilarious but also poignant to me: Avon can't believe someone would take him seriously for a good guy.

Mrs_Underhill
Also Avon is wearing his ugliest outfit ever!

I choose to interpret it as that he looks as he feels. My take is that Terminal messages started coming in, he started hiding things from Cally and they became estranged, and he started pushing everyone away to save them (in his mind).

Servalan being cocky and sure, and Avon trying to channel Blake and going after Federation would also support this take.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Good afternoon.

I have tea, a kit-kat and a sick teen moping in his bedroom.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Nixxie
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Good afternoon.

I have tea, a kit-kat and a sick teen moping in his bedroom.

better than mopping in his bedroom I guess!!

JustBrad
And... started.

Nixxie
Started!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
15,190,283 unique visits since 8th January 2014