Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,042
· Newest Rebel: Sirius Fox

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [29 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [21 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 127
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Very sad news - Jacqueline Pearce has died
rojkerr1
wonderful lady, super character, met her at her recording session for Logic of Empire, lovely gracious lady with an evil sense of humour...RIP

Travisina
Anniew wrote:

Sand in the wind
Is all we are. Blown to wild
Sculpture, we endure for a while
And some take shapes so rare,
So diamond sharp yet pliable,
They haunt the memory.

Sand in the wind
Is all we are. But you withstood
The gales; floated above
The common ground:
Your grains of crystal
Odd angled,
Defying time.

Sharp to fools.
Warm to the foolish.
It is too soon...too hard
To say Goodbye.

Oh, Annie. That's beautiful.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ms_Wooster
Rest in Peace but Party in Style, too, dear Jacks - whatever you feel like it!

So striking an actor, a person, a woman. Larger than life, yet so approachable. I had the great pleasure of meeting her a couple of times. She was warm and cheeky, bright, very beautiful and oddly delicate. I suppose Supreme Commanders like her just can't be thought of as delicate and yet...But a lot of strength in there too. She was one of a kind indeed.

It felt like a great privilege to read her autobiography and to talk to her over a drink. The biggest privilege is to have her as our own, in Blake's 7 fandom - it feels like our loving claim on her is well deserved. She showed fans a lot of love and it is some small consolation to think that she was shown much love, respect and adoration too.

rojkerr1
it was a privilege to meet her, I got her a coffee and she talked to me so animatedly. She was larger than life, bigger than death. Maximum power!

Sopron
Madame, I will not wish you a 'peaceful' rest. Although I trust that the demons which dogged your life in this world will be left behind, I know that you will only be happy in the next when you are the centre and source of mischief and fun. Take your place in the firmament, dressed in a fabulous and impossible gown of angel-feathers.

Thus, I will always think of you...

Cool

GillianN
R.I.P.

meegat39
I am so shocked and saddened by her death. To me she was a role model, because who would not want to be talented, kind, funny, passionate, beautiful and sexy? Such a lovely lady and a real loss to B7 Fandom. I feel privileged to have met her.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

b7gary
a planet without jacqueline will never ever be the same,thankyou for being the supreme commander servalan.
A very talented and faboulous actress and one in a million credits
will always miss you.

Mrs_Underhill
Sad news, hard to take in. Sad
She was bold and brilliant. Her creations touched me to the core and will stay with me forever. I wish I could have told her that in person at CA 4.0...

briggsy1
I find reading all these kind messages makes her death easier to come to terms with in a way.

thewayback7
Supreme Commander, 1968. RIP.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DmVVBkpUYAAJdIr.jpg

Inquisitor
Sad to hear this I remember the Horizon trip to see Fuschia at the White Bear Theatre back in 2009 and Jacqueline Pearce was kind enough to share some drinks with us afterwards, heres some photos form that day

https://scontent-...e=5C26FCB1

https://scontent-...e=5C240A28

https://scontent-...e=5C2DD1DB

Not sure if these pictures will display properly
Edited by Supreme Commander on 05 September 2018 23:06:01

Lurena
I am so shocked and deeply saddened by learning about Jacqueline's passing away.
I am without Internet connection at this moment and I am using a friend's Internet, just to post my feelings and condolences here.
How to keep the promise which I made when I saw her the last time? And what about my intention to buy her the drink she liked the most?
She was a wonderful lady, an extraordinary actress and a lovely friend towards fans and fandom.

Rest in Peace dear Jacks
I burn a candle for you...
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Supreme Commander
Inquisitor wrote:

Sad to hear this I remember the Horizon trip to see Fuschia at the White Bear Theatre back in 2009 and Jacqueline Pearce was kind enough to share some drinks with us afterwards, heres some photos form that day

https://scontent-...e=5C26FCB1

https://scontent-...e=5C240A28

https://scontent-...e=5C2DD1DB

Not sure if these pictures will display properly

Not sure how to make them display, but at least now you can click on them and open in a browser window. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing.

dragonq
Looking at these photos, one is reminded how ravishingly beautiful Jacqueline was. Absolutely flawless features, and kept her looks to the very end.

winnie-l
dragonq wrote:Looking at these photos, one is reminded how ravishingly beautiful Jacqueline was. Absolutely flawless features, and kept her looks to the very end.
Yes, yes!

And Poise!
like the very definition of it, she was

Sad news

Gort
Really sad news to hear. She always was captivating when she was onscreen.

RIP.

markab2
Sad, sad news. RIP Jacks x

rojkerr1
lovely pics! i have one somewhere of me standing between Sally And Jacqueline at a convention...which was definitely a memorable moment for me!

BradPaula
Wonderful photos, Inquisitor, thanks for sharing!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.80 seconds
14,739,259 unique visits since 8th January 2014