Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,057
· Newest Rebel: macrascal

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [31 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [19 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 131
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Very sad news - Jacqueline Pearce has died
Supreme Commander
Very sad to have to tell you that the unique and wonderful Jacqueline ('call me Jacks' ) Pearce died this morning. She was 74 and had been suffering with lung cancer.

I've known Jacks for almost 40 years and I think I can safely say that no-one who ever spent time in her company would have ever forgotten her. The universe will be a much emptier place without her in it.

We'll be putting up a news bulletin a little later, with an obituary, but just wanted to say something here, where we at Horizon can share our memories of her.

RIP Darling Jacks.

Anniew
That is terribly sad. I really thought she would live forever, such was her spirit. I met her at Peterborough and she called me babe. We are nearly the same age and she still beautiful, so it was very cheering. It seems impossible that she is no longer with us. Thank you so much for all you have given this fandom Ms Pearce.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
RIP Jacqueline Pearce.

A wonderful lady.
Edited by trevor travis on 04 September 2018 07:26:15

clareblues1
Oh I am deeply saddened to hear this news! Only had the pleasure of meeting her a couple of times but she was always a charming and larger than life character.

RIP Jacqueline, you will be so greatly missed
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
RIP Jacks.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

briggsy1
Such sad news. Jacqueline put her heart and soul into the role of Supreme Commander Servalan. No other actor/actress could have done as good a job. RIP

MrEModels
I really feel a member of my family has died, she was that much of an intregal part of my life growing up.

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
ScorpioSurvivor81
Rather hard news to take. She was a truly marvellous actress and I'm gutted I never met her. My thoughts are with everyone that knew Jacqueline.
Edited by ScorpioSurvivor81 on 03 September 2018 18:35:14
"What you do with your booty is up to you"

wall1885
Heartbroken. R.I.P. Jacs - Thank You for all the wonderful memories

Security Robot
R.I.P. Jacks.

BradPaula
We just got back from out of town and had to read this horrible news first thing! I am so saddened to hear of Jacqueline's death. What a fabulous lady she was. So unique, beautiful, talented and such a free spirit. It was hard not to be impressed by her persona. I am beside myself. Not fair. Not Fair!

Rest in Peace, Supreme Commander. You were one for the ages. <heart broken>

Thinking of Cygnus Alpha 2- we took our photo with the cast at Exterminator's wonderful recreation of one of Liberator's flight deck stations. I got to stand near Jacks and Glynis and I smiled and said hello, very happy to be next to her. She said 'Hi love' which made me feel part of the family. -Crying now...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

AnnaGrant
Jacqueline was always such a darling, to use her favourite word, and when you met her she made you feel like you were one of her close friends. She was totally radiant at Peterborough on her first convention back in the UK after leaving Africa. Everyone was enchanted by her and the queues to see her and Paul stretched around the hall. RIP Supreme Commander Jacqueline. X

BountyHunter
Saw this on Facebook today. Sad news. Sad

Child Of Auron
Saw this on Twitter when I got home from work.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I never met Jacqueline but her warmth and humour came through in every interview, commentary I heard.

There were no other women like her, she was unique.

R.I.P. Madame President

littlesue
Spotted the news whilst checking Facebook then popped over here.
Can't believe it.
I first met Jacs at Teal Vandor in 1981.
i.imgur.com/gwxFaEn.jpg
A young lad, with his very nervous dad in tow, informed her that his dad really loved Servalan...and she came round from behind the table and kissed the poor man. One young boy absolutely flabberghasted, "Wait til I tell mum that you kissed Servalan!"

Here is Jacs with my lovely daughter Sarah in 2012 at the Cult event in the Old Cinema in London
i.imgur.com/lGD8PID.jpg

And here is Jacs and Mr D at the Peterborough Event in 2015
i.imgur.com/nsXZl85.jpg

A lovely lady.
RIP Jacqueline.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Steechy
Can’t believe another one gone rip supreme commander

bob79519
This is too sad and devastating for words. RIP.

One Spare Part
An amazing actor and human being. She was never anything other than brilliant. She had amazing spirit. She blazed with life. Blaze your trail in the heavens as you did on screen.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Henry Eggleton
A kind woman and a great actress rest in peace
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
briggsy1
I'd love to see some sort of fitting tribute programme on the BBC but I won't hold my breath. They behave as if B7 never existed despite it's undoubted popularity both at time of first broadcast and subsequently.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
16,135,479 unique visits since 8th January 2014