Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,042
· Newest Rebel: Sirius Fox

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [29 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [21 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 127
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Very sad news - Jacqueline Pearce has died
PAC
Flew in from Vegas and my wife shared the news, gently.

What A Woman !

Just one series, one episode in. Jacqueline's Servelan shines from the screen.
Her force the sole and irresistible explanation.. to yield allegiance, to Terran Federation.

God Bless friends, lovers, family,, and every one of her followers.

Inquisitor
Made a picture of the federation flag at half mast cant get pictures to display properly on here for some reason
Edited by Inquisitor on 07 September 2018 16:02:16

JustBrad
Inquisitor wrote:

Made a picture of the federation flag at half mast cant get pictures to display properly on here for some reason

Follow the instructions on this thread, but I recommend substituting Imgur.com for photobucket, as photobucket now charges.

http://www.blakes...icle_id=11

Travisina
Our obituary to Jacks is now up on the website here: Jacqueline
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Johannes
Sad and shocked to hear of Jacqueline's passing. Rediscovered Blakes 7 only last year and now better appreciate what a fine actress she was. Her performances as Servelan were always riveting and for me 'made' the series. May she rest in peace.

voicefromthepast
Greatly saddened by the news of Jacqueline's death. B7 was an integral part of my teenage years and Jacqueline's contribution to the success of the programme was immense. She will be sorely missed. RIP.

Psychostrategist
This is very sad news. Any news of this sort is terribly sad. She had such a presence onscreen in Blake's 7 and she exuded power. Also evil, exuded evil, aplomb at deception and manipulation, casual indifference to others, but that's presumably because she was so good an actress. Every episode that featured her character was a treat because she was so deliciously evil and so very good at it. She will be missed.

winnie-l
I don't usually make a point of trying to catch BBC R4 "Last Word" Fridays 4pm
https://www.bbc.c...s/b006qpmv
But am wondering if it will include Jacqueline Pearce this week - can't seem to see any indication of today's programme content - anybody know??

I missed the episode where they mentioned Dudley Simpson, to my great regret

briggsy1
You were right in your hunch Winnie. There was a nice tribute to her on the show. It's repeated on Sunday evening I think and also available on iPlayer service of course,

winnie-l
I did hear it! just caught it @start of the JPearce section. It was fairly good.
I thought much better Servalan quotes could have been used, but hey everyone's a critic....

It's worth hearing, for those of you who not hear it Friday afternoon.

Joe Dredd
Here's Clayton Hickman's tribute to Ms Pearce - a wonderfully done colouring of a B&W S4 Servalan pic.

https://twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/1037025452869726213?s=20

Click on the photo to see a larger version of both.

daro2096
For the Last Word tribute skip ahead to 13 minutes in the programme. 13.00 to 17.25. You'r welcome.

Travisina
daro2096 wrote:

For the Last Word tribute skip ahead to 13 minutes in the programme. 13.00 to 17.25. You'r welcome.

Thanks, daro!

It's repeated tonight (Sunday) at 8.30pm on BBC Radio 4, and available as a podcast on BBC iPlayer Radio.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
14,684,719 unique visits since 8th January 2014