Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 17

· Rebels Active: 1
boroboy

· Total Rebels: 1,057
· Newest Rebel: macrascal

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [31 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [19 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 131
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey - The Nightingales
clareblues1
Steven's next theatrical outing is a role in a play called The Nightingales directed by Christopher Luscombe.

Some more details can be found on Christopher's website here: https://www.chris...gales.html

Tour dates as follows:

Bath Theatre Royal - 31 October - 10 November
Cambridge Arts Theatre - 12-17 November
New Theatre Cardiff - 19-24 November
Chichester Festival Theatre - 27 November - 1 December
Malvern Festival Theatre - 3-8 December

I haven't quite decided yet which of these I'll attend but given the time of year I think driving down to Chichester (which is a 4 hour run each way) probably won't be highest on my list. I daresay I will most likely go to Bath or Malvern and probably Malvern as it's the closest for me.

I am more than happy to let Steven know which theatres and dates where Horizon folk will be attending and I'll liaise with you on making sure that you can get a note to him so he doesn't forget! Believe me it's happened before, bless him!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Supreme Commander
Cambridge is nearest to me but it would be nice to meet up with others so will wait and see who is thinking of going where before I decide.

clareblues1
Righty'o SC Smile

meegat39
Bath would be my preference as it's almost on my doorstep
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
Noted Meegat… Smile

I'm going to sort my tickets for Malvern right after the Cygnus Alpha con in 2 weeks time...looking likely for the Saturday matinee...

RichardMk2
I too would prefer Bath, but could also do Malvern as my family live there. I think Louise would prefer Malvern as she has family there too

Sat 3 Nov is no go for me but the other dates in Bath are possible plus the Malvern dates. I've just texted Louise so I'll see what she says.

for anyone wanting to stay over in Malvern I can recommend a number of hotels in the town centre within easy walk of the theatre.

JustBrad
For a period of three or four years, every city we visited had Steven in a play during the week we ere there; Chicago, London, New York, and London again. Now for the last few years we've managed to miss him by a couple of weeks. Karma, or the law of averages?

RichardMk2
[quote]clareblues1 wrote:

Noted Meegat… Smile

I'm going to sort my tickets for Malvern right after the Cygnus Alpha con in 2 weeks time...looking likely for the Saturday matinee...[/quot

In t hat case I shall join you in Malvern.

For those driving, parking is a lot easier than in Bath!

For those not driving Malvern Theatre is about 15 minutes from Great Malvern train station. (National Rail Enquiries code GMV). There are direct trains from Birmingham, Bristol and London. Though the latter have not been very reliable of late so anyone travelling from London I would suggest get a train from Euston to Birmingham New St and then a train to Great Malvern from there.
I can suggest a pub to meet up for a drink and meal as I know the town very well!
Edited by RichardMk2 on 14 October 2018 19:05:51

RichardMk2
Tickets are now on sale and they seem to be selling fast! I've booked mine for the Matinee on Saturday 8th December at Malvern Theatre. See you there - Down and Safe!

RichardMk2
4 of us coming so far :-)

For those wish to meet for a pub lunch beforehand, I suggest The Great Malvern Hotel which is close by.

https://whatpub.c...el-malvern

Edited by Travisina to make link clickable.
Edited by Travisina on 26 October 2018 18:50:59

clareblues1
Cheers Richard...will get around to organising the Malvern outing over the next few weeks Smile

RichardMk2
clareblues1 wrote:

Cheers Richard...will get around to organising the Malvern outing over the next few weeks Smile

Jolly good - any questions about the town or the venue just give a shout. It now looks like I will be with my family in Malvern the day before.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.31 seconds
16,007,240 unique visits since 8th January 2014