Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Robin of Sherwood
BradPaula
Spotted Caroline Johns! We were lucky to meet not only her but her husband Geoffrey Beevers. Nice people. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Was P.R.O.B.E. direct to video? I have a number of BBV vids with her in it. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Seeing Carrie John reminds me; I can't recall if you said whether you had seen her own Liz Shaw series called P.R.O.B.E. which was written by Mark Gatiss in the 1990s as a Dr Who spin-off and released to video?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
purplecleric wrote:

Hiya - logging on from a borrowed i phone - sorry i can't join you guys again this evening... lets just say, single parenting can be such a blessing Angry

Hi PC, sorry you weren't able to join us today... SD
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Was P.R.O.B.E. direct to video? I have a number of BBV vids with her in it. -P

Yes, it was.

And I see our posts are travelling through time again!!! Angry

BradPaula
Maybe next time, PC. I understand! -P

BradPaula
Like I said, we have quite a few of those BBV productions- the Stranger, etc. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Enjoying the period detail here. As you say Paula, its something UK television excels at but also this series inparticular.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Like I said, we have quite a few of those BBV productions- the Stranger, etc. -P

Have never seen The Stranger, but I did enjoy The Airzone Solution and the first P.R.O.B.E. episode.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Roy Hudd used to have a regular BBC Radio show called The News Huddlines (or something close to that)

Don't know him. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Roy Hudd used to have a regular BBC Radio show called The News Huddlines (or something close to that)

BradPaula
I see we are having the posts jump as you said. Must hold back on immediate reply posting. -P

BradPaula
Had to have a repairman out today to replace our automatic garage door opener. Told him we were soon to visit the UK and he expressed a wish to go someday also. He wanted to see "the place... you know... 1066...?" I kept from snickering and replied, you mean when Richard the Lion Heart invaded and became king? 'Yes," he replied. Oh dear- talk about the uninformed American! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
This show used to be very good at recreating several different locations in any one episode - a country estate one moment, a London street the next - and all with the same degree of effort.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I see we are having the posts jump as you said. Must hold back on immediate reply posting. -P

Your reply is timed at 1925 to a post timed at 1928 LOL Grin

BradPaula
I had hoped the post jumping would stop, but it has not. Even when we hold back at one or less per minute. Can't help personally, I'm afraid. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Don't know him. -P

This is his website: Roy Hudd

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Don't know him. -P

This is his website: Roy Hudd

Just took a peek at his site. Love the "Welcome nosy person" line! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

...you mean when Richard the Lion Heart invaded and became king? 'Yes," he replied. Oh dear- talk about the uninformed American! -P

Actually, most Brits of my generation and younger wouldn't know the difference either! Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode is actually less contrived than the original short story; its usually the other way around... Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
9,859,654 unique visits since 8th January 2014