Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Robin of Sherwood
Spaceship Dispatcher
Re. 1066 and all that...

Its funny how people don't realise that its merely a thousand year old battle site and therefore there is nothing there to do with the battle! The abbey was built afterwards, because it was near the battle site, but there is nothing there that dates from 1066... Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have just seen that Jonathan Hyde (the villain) was in a performance of King Lear, with Ian McKellen, that I have in dvd.

I'm planning to buy The Hollow Crown on dvd next week, thanks for your recommendation! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Have just seen that Jonathan Hyde (the villain) was in a performance of King Lear, with Ian McKellen, that I have in dvd.

I'm planning to buy The Hollow Crown on dvd next week, thanks for your recommendation! Grin

It's wonderful to see Rory Kinnear do so well. He's the son of Roy Kinnear, of B7 Gold fame. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

It's wonderful to see Rory Kinnear do so well. He's the son of Roy Kinnear, of B7 Gold fame. -P

Indeed; he was excellent in First Men in the Moon with Mark Gatiss.

BradPaula
Jonathan Hyde is quite a busy actor. It think he is doing an American series now- plays a Marine I think. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
See you for RoS at 8pm Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mentioned to TT by PM the other day* that I have a cunning plan for rewatches, if all goes well...

When you and he are here where this is being typed from, I will guide you both to my dvd archive to browse the shelves and if you both say 'snap' together then we have something to replace Buck Rogers! Much of what you and I rewatch together is not in TT's collection such as tonight's rewatches, Hammer House, Space:1999, Arthur of the Britons and so forth. We do have The Prisoner, but that's a bit psychodelic to watch every week and I know PC wants to be around for those too...

*acronym alert! Watching too much Avengers, obviously!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Creme Egg time... Grin

BradPaula

Mentioned to TT by PM the other day* that I have a cunning plan for rewatches, if all goes well...

When you and he are here where this is being typed from, I will guide you both to my dvd archive to browse the shelves and if you both say 'snap' together then we have something to replace Buck Rogers! Much of what you and I rewatch together is not in TT's collection such as tonight's rewatches, Hammer House, Space:1999, Arthur of the Britons and so forth. We do have The Prisoner, but that's a bit psychodelic to watch every week and I know PC wants to be around for those too...

*acronym alert! Watching too much Avengers, obviously!

A cunning plan indeed. But if we agree on something, I can always see about buying a copy if I don't already have it. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Robin of Sherwood: A Day in the Life of an Outlaw

No? Oh....

BradPaula

Creme Egg time... Grin

Every time I walk past the display at the grocery store of Creme Eggs, I think of you. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

A cunning plan indeed. But if we agree on something, I can always see about buying a copy if I don't already have it. -P

Okay Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Creme Egg time... Grin

Every time I walk past the display at the grocery store of Creme Eggs, I think of you. -P

Haha Grin

BradPaula
Taking a better look at Jason Connery, I can see his father in him a bit. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm still in love with 2006 Marian, although she was more like a medieval Emma Peel than the Marian of myth... Grin

BradPaula
Wasn't there a Robin Hood series which had Uma Thurman as Marian? If so, that is the one Brad likes best. Although he likes Judy Trott quite well. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Taking a better look at Jason Connery... -P

I believe most ladies did that. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hey! They just chucked our Rewatch Room decor into the river!!! Angry

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Taking a better look at Jason Connery... -P

I believe most ladies did that. Grin

I've always had a soft spot for blond men...... -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
9,110,711 unique visits since 8th January 2014