Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers/Buck Rogers/Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

A riddle is more like, "What happened to that &*@#$ jet?" -P

Terrorists or aliens you mean? Probably aliens.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
"So much for the yoyo... I'll be going now" Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I didn't want us to watch this, until we'd watched all the episodes before it!!!! Now we have, it's fine.

We only have the Flight Of The War Witch (the two-part finale) left, I believe!

And the very first story too Grin

Oh yes, the telemovie. I don't really count it as part of Season One, but I guess we'll have to rewatch it, no matter how half-formed Wilma is in it!!

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

Churchill described Russia as 'a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma'.

Maybe the plane's disappearance is down to Putin, hoping to distract the world's attention from what's going on in Crimea?

Sorry, I'm not really here - just wandering past looking out for posting issues. As you were, chaps.

Your hypothesis seems to be just as valid as any of the others I've heard in the last week. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Churchill described Russia as 'a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma'.

Maybe the plane's disappearance is down to Putin, hoping to distract the world's attention from what's going on in Crimea?

Sorry, I'm not really here - just wandering past looking out for posting issues. As you were, chaps.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Yay!!!!... Melody Rogers Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Oh yes, the telemovie. I don't really count it as part of Season One, but I guess we'll have to rewatch it, no matter how half-formed Wilma is in it!!

I saved it so we could make a beginning vs the ending comparison of how far characters have come over the season.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Well, according to decades of American popular culture, the Commies are to blame for everything! Grin

trevor travis
Put your shirt back on Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Is that really a limerick? A riddle yes, but not sure about it being a limerick.

Yes, I hadn't noticed. A limerick is something like "There was an old hermit named Dave, who lived by himself in a cave..." Don't know the rest but I'm assured it's dirty. -P

They can be risque, but generally a limerick always tells a story. Its a type of rhyming narrative rather than a question or puzzle.

trevor travis
An hour glass with Tara in it... whoops wrong show!!!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another hour glass - but there's no Tara inside it this time GrinAngry

trevor travis
"Return Of The Fighting 69th"... my favourite and where we started with the BR25C rewatch Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Paula & TT

Do you both have the original, feature length Battlestar Galactica? That would be a good rewatch if you do.

BradPaula

Paula & TT

Do you both have the original, feature length Battlestar Galactica? That would be a good rewatch if you do.

Sorry, no. -P

trevor travis

Paula & TT

Nope, always found that boring and dull, the other extreme to the fun BR25C, so don't have it.

BradPaula
So did the cast want a weeks holiday? They are hardly in this episode only using clips from the rest of the series. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

So did the cast want a weeks holiday? They are hardly in this episode only using clips from the rest of the series. -P

Probably recorded in one day, between other episodes.

trevor travis
Hey, where's the scene of Wilma in the steam room Grin I would have included that steam in this "highlights" package Grin

BradPaula
Galactic boomerang, the worst! -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
9,169,965 unique visits since 8th January 2014