Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers/Buck Rogers/Dr Who
trevor travis
Great stuff - best Tara episode we've watched so far.

Spaceship Dispatcher
btw, all my posts are appearing at the first attempt now - albeit via an error message, a 'back page' and an F5 refresh which is a bit of a performance!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

btw, all my posts are appearing at the first attempt now - albeit via an error message, a 'back page' and an F5 refresh which is a bit of a performance!

SD, I'm at a loss to explain it, sorry. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Great stuff - best Tara episode we've watched so far.

Absolutely! Its such a fun episode and all holds together plot-wise; and the all the guest cast get at least one great scene with nobody wasted just walking into a room or anything. And so many gorgeous costumes for Linda to wear too!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
I'm really enjoying the Tara episodes now. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

BradPaula
Started too. -P

trevor travis
Bidi-bidi-bidi!!!!

All our fave episode joined together, with some great new bits as well Grin

trevor travis
And Wilma is a simply stunnign red catsuit Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have only seen this episode once, and that was when I bought the dvds Grin

trevor travis
Someone's teleported a giant yo-yo into the room...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh no! What is it... Angry

"Killed by a yoyo? What a way to go!" Lol Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Is that really a limerick? A riddle yes, but not sure about it being a limerick.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Those are the bits of all the episodes I remember best too! Grin

trevor travis
I didn't want us to watch this, until we'd watched all the episodes before it!!!! Now we have, it's fine.

We only have the Flight Of The War Witch (the two-part finale) left, I believe!

Spaceship Dispatcher
She was nice, not a bad stand-in for Wilma at all Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Is that really a limerick? A riddle yes, but not sure about it being a limerick.

Yes, I hadn't noticed. A limerick is something like "There was an old hermit named Dave, who lived by himself in a cave..." Don't know the rest but I'm assured it's dirty. -P

trevor travis
Jamie Lee Curtis is back Grin Grin Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I didn't want us to watch this, until we'd watched all the episodes before it!!!! Now we have, it's fine.

We only have the Flight Of The War Witch (the two-part finale) left, I believe!

And the very first story too Grin

BradPaula
A riddle is more like, "What happened to that &*@#$ jet?" -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,153,786 unique visits since 8th January 2014