Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers/Buck Rogers/Dr Who
trevor travis
Peter Jeffrey of Garland's War - and last week's New Avengers episode!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
A toy tank?!!! Damn, I put Robot in by mistake Angry
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Anthony Newlands role is about to end methinks.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
War Games all over again. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

War Games all over again. -P

Yes! Where's Philip Madoc?!! Grin

BradPaula
Is he re-enacting Putin in the Crimea? -P

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

How many costume changes has Tara had already and it's hardly started! -P (TT must be exhausted)

It's busy but rewarding work Grin

BradPaula
Would Steed have slapped Mrs. Peel on the bottom as he just did Tara? One wonders.... -P

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Would Steed have slapped Mrs. Peel on the bottom as he just did Tara? One wonders.... -P

Not if he wanted to keep his hand Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Maybe, but she would have slapped him back harder.

trevor travis
This is an absoutely cracking episode. When the Tara era is on form, it's superb.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tara in the pink costume!!! *more... well, you know!* Grin

trevor travis
Tara and choloform - again!!! poor woman must end up with some sort of brain damage Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode came two years after The Celestial Toymaker was broadcast...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Only about 1 in 3 of my posts is appearing on the thread for the last ten minutes now Angry

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Both are stolen from "Games" though Grin

Travisina

Only about 1 in 3 of my posts is appearing on the thread for the last ten minutes now Angry

Hi all - I'm not rewatching, just dropping in to have a look at what's going on with regard to the posting problems. SD, by '1 in 3 posts... in 10 minutes' does that mean you've tried to post 30 posts in 10 minutes - ie 3 posts per minute?

As for posts appearing upstream of the ones they're replying to - I'm noticing numerous instances of posts appearing with the exact same time stamp. I wonder if the site is trying to deal with posts arriving all at the same instant, and bumping some upstream in an attempt to cope? I'm not technical, that's just a theory.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Both are stolen from "Games" though Grin

Derek's attempt was just imitation Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another stunning costume... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Hi all - I'm not rewatching, just dropping in to have a look at what's going on with regard to the posting problems. SD, by '1 in 3 posts... in 10 minutes' does that mean you've tried to post 30 posts in 10 minutes - ie 3 posts per minute?

Don't think so as I'm watching the episode at the same time - what I mean is that each post was taking three attempts before it would appear. If I tried to write three comments I would have to post 9 times for my comments to appear. Some comments I just gave up with as the episode had moved on!
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 19 March 2014 20:01:44

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,829,399 unique visits since 8th January 2014