Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,059
· Newest Rebel: Johnrcamm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [32 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
16% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
7% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 134
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - B10 Voice From The Past
BradPaula
Well, that was fun. Unintentionally fun, but nonetheless... see you next week. Bye all.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ellen York
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Love the ending too. Everything back to normal, including Blake, hehe.

And now can they please go to Del Ten and relax!

There is a series of fics that are Vila's letters to his mum over the entire series. It does include their visit to Del 10

http://www.farsig...ils-2.html

One Spare Part
Until next time cue dudley simpson...
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Mrs_Underhill
Lurena wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Are you sure about Blake?

Meaning is Blake back to normal, or is he going to relax at Del Ten?
Or would he let them go there at all? Smile

Ellen York
Goodnight all. See you next week (for a much better episode)

Mrs_Underhill
Ellen York wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

There is a series of fics that are Vila's letters to his mum over the entire series. It does include their visit to Del 10

http://www.farsig...ils-2.html

Looks fun, thank you for the rec! Smile

Mrs_Underhill
Lurena wrote:

Mrs_Underhill wrote:

Vila is jealous of Avon, hehe. Smile

For committing piracy, betrayal and mutiny? I don't think so.

I think Vila would be fine with all of the above if he's included. I.e. if he's not on the receiving end of it. Smile
But I concede that he's written badly in this episode. Just trying to find a (lame) excuse to continue enjoying the rest. Smile

Lurena
Meegat, there must be two stories in which Littlesue and I mention the Servalan's Red Flower. Here is one of them, see post#25.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
littlesue
Lurena wrote:

Meegat, there must be two stories in which Littlesue and I mention the Servalan's Red Flower. Here is one of them, see post#25.

I'm sure there's another one somewhere...I'll have to have a look on the old harddrive.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

meegat39
littlesue wrote:

Lurena wrote:

I'm sure there's another one somewhere...I'll have to have a look on the old harddrive.

Thanks Ladies, I'll have a look when a get a bit of free time! Grin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

littlesue
meegat39 wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Here you are Meegat, I think it's the one Lorna mentioned. It's from the Horizon Advent calendar 2016...

It's All in the Name

Servalan sat quietly in the inner sanctum of her office waiting for Durkin to report his findings.
She already had an idea that something was very amiss. She knew that much from the messages that she had received from Messrs. Rowntree, Frys, Nestle and, of course, Cad and Bury.
All had complained that they were finding it extremely difficult to obtain any ingredients for their confections and Servalan knew that the Federation elite were becoming restless with this news.
Without a constant supply of sweets to placate the elite, well, order could easily break down.
Things had been going wrong for some months now; in fact, since Travis had deserted her at Goth. Could Travis really be responsible for this growing unease?
Forget Travis, she said to herself, you may have to look elsewhere.
Perhaps the man who knew all about computers who was now with Blake?
Kerr Avon.
She had seen him several times since he had joined with Blake, but she had never had the opportunity to talk with him.
She had read his record though…and it made for interesting reading.
Maybe if she could ever get the chance to meet him and make him an offer he couldn’t refuse. His knowledge of computers would be very useful indeed. And besides, he wasn’t exactly unattractive either.
And neither was he.
Carnell.
He was out there somewhere, having run away after the Imipak debacle.
But every now and then, though, a small box would appear on her desk. Sent from an unknown admirer. But Servalan knew exactly who it was. For the box always contained a beautiful red flower; the one she so adored, and there was always a sweet treat inside.
For Carnell knew she liked something unusual; something out of the ordinary.
Previously, she had opened the box to find a note, hand written, saying that he had gone in search of paradise…and therein was a chocolate bar containing coconut; a Bounty Bar, so the label said.
And then, another, full of Eastern Promise. Fry’s Turkish Delight and Servalan had indeed been delighted!
But now there was another box on her desk. She opened it.
Inside was yet another delicate red flower.
She had no idea where Carnell obtained these from, but she was grateful. Each flower brought a touch of elegance and colour to the otherwise austere environment of Space Command Headquarters.
And next to the flower was another box.
She undid the silver ribbon and carefully peeled away the wrapping paper to reveal another box.
She took it in her hand and examined it.
There was a hand written note attached to it.
“For you, Ma’am, a delightful confection. A Terry’s Chocolate Orange by name. Open it and just tap…I trust that you will savour each segment, and think of me occasionally.”
Servalan smiled.
This gift was most fortunate as she was down to her very last packet of Revels Rejects.
But she knew that somewhere out there were the last few remaining boxes of Revels.
Travis no doubt had them which could explain why he had been able to move around so freely; but even those supplies would have been severely depleted by now.
But she would consider that matter later.
Right now she had a new confection to try.
She removed the packaging to reveal a chocolate orange.
She tapped it just as Carnell had instructed.
And it magically separated into several segments.
As promised.
“So, this is Terry’s Chocolate Orange?” She picked a segment and slowly bit into it.
She smiled and thought of all those that she would share this with;
Travis? No, not now. He was a good as dead.
Carnell? Possibly, a charmer who had some interesting qualities.
Kerr Avon? Now that would be a challenge. He was, after all, an unknown quantity, but would he be seduced by her charm?
She thought, for a moment, about the possibilities…
But such thoughts had to be pushed away.
Soon this one moment of bliss would be over and she would have to face the fact that something was very wrong. Durkin was no doubt on his way now with his report to that effect.
She took another look at the chocolate segments and sighed
“Terry’s Chocolate Orange?” Servalan murmured, “I think not. This is MY Chocolate Orange!”
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

One Spare Part
littlesue wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Here you are Meegat, I think it's the one Lorna mentioned. It's from the Horizon Advent calendar 2016...

It's All in the Name

Servalan sat quietly in the inner sanctum of her office waiting for Durkin to report his findings.
She already had an idea that something was very amiss. She knew that much from the messages that she had received from Messrs. Rowntree, Frys, Nestle and, of course, Cad and Bury.
All had complained that they were finding it extremely difficult to obtain any ingredients for their confections and Servalan knew that the Federation elite were becoming restless with this news.
Without a constant supply of sweets to placate the elite, well, order could easily break down.
Things had been going wrong for some months now; in fact, since Travis had deserted her at Goth. Could Travis really be responsible for this growing unease?
Forget Travis, she said to herself, you may have to look elsewhere.
Perhaps the man who knew all about computers who was now with Blake?
Kerr Avon.
She had seen him several times since he had joined with Blake, but she had never had the opportunity to talk with him.
She had read his record though…and it made for interesting reading.
Maybe if she could ever get the chance to meet him and make him an offer he couldn’t refuse. His knowledge of computers would be very useful indeed. And besides, he wasn’t exactly unattractive either.
And neither was he.
Carnell.
He was out there somewhere, having run away after the Imipak debacle.
But every now and then, though, a small box would appear on her desk. Sent from an unknown admirer. But Servalan knew exactly who it was. For the box always contained a beautiful red flower; the one she so adored, and there was always a sweet treat inside.
For Carnell knew she liked something unusual; something out of the ordinary.
Previously, she had opened the box to find a note, hand written, saying that he had gone in search of paradise…and therein was a chocolate bar containing coconut; a Bounty Bar, so the label said.
And then, another, full of Eastern Promise. Fry’s Turkish Delight and Servalan had indeed been delighted!
But now there was another box on her desk. She opened it.
Inside was yet another delicate red flower.
She had no idea where Carnell obtained these from, but she was grateful. Each flower brought a touch of elegance and colour to the otherwise austere environment of Space Command Headquarters.
And next to the flower was another box.
She undid the silver ribbon and carefully peeled away the wrapping paper to reveal another box.
She took it in her hand and examined it.
There was a hand written note attached to it.
“For you, Ma’am, a delightful confection. A Terry’s Chocolate Orange by name. Open it and just tap…I trust that you will savour each segment, and think of me occasionally.”
Servalan smiled.
This gift was most fortunate as she was down to her very last packet of Revels Rejects.
But she knew that somewhere out there were the last few remaining boxes of Revels.
Travis no doubt had them which could explain why he had been able to move around so freely; but even those supplies would have been severely depleted by now.
But she would consider that matter later.
Right now she had a new confection to try.
She removed the packaging to reveal a chocolate orange.
She tapped it just as Carnell had instructed.
And it magically separated into several segments.
As promised.
“So, this is Terry’s Chocolate Orange?” She picked a segment and slowly bit into it.
She smiled and thought of all those that she would share this with;
Travis? No, not now. He was a good as dead.
Carnell? Possibly, a charmer who had some interesting qualities.
Kerr Avon? Now that would be a challenge. He was, after all, an unknown quantity, but would he be seduced by her charm?
She thought, for a moment, about the possibilities…
But such thoughts had to be pushed away.
Soon this one moment of bliss would be over and she would have to face the fact that something was very wrong. Durkin was no doubt on his way now with his report to that effect.
She took another look at the chocolate segments and sighed
“Terry’s Chocolate Orange?” Servalan murmured, “I think not. This is MY Chocolate Orange!”

I think you have established a new sub-genre of SF...and it has got a soft centre!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
16,627,863 unique visits since 8th January 2014