Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 2

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: Ritter_der_Tiefe

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 96
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Look-In- Tomorrow People strip request
wall1885
Hi all
I'm a big TP fan & over the years have been trying to get together scans of all the TP comic strips that featured in the UK Magazine Look-In between 1973 and 1978

I'm now only looking for a few issues & was wondering if any of you either have issues of Look-In that I may need or may have access to people who can help

I dont want the whole magazine, just the 2 page Tomorrow People strips, plus I only want scans not hard copies

If any of you can help please PM me or leave a message here

The issues I'm needing, to complete my collection, are:
1973 33, 34, 40, 41, 43, 47, 52
1974 - 01, 02, 04, 05,
1975 01, 02, 07
1976 - 10, 11, 13
1978 06, 07

Thanks for reading

technodelic
wall1885 wrote:
The issues I'm needing, to complete my collection, are:
1975 01, 02,

These were never published, owing to strikes. But you read about the missing installments here:

http://www.techno...eople2.htm

Smile
Edited by technodelic on 15 March 2014 09:46:44

rojkerr1
I have a page of Mike Noble TP artwork, intelligent plants!

wall1885
Hi all
I've managed to complete my collection, but thank you for looking in (ok, that may have been a pun).

The completed stories will appear on John's Look Out - Look-In tribute/archive bog over the next few weeks for all to appreciate.

@technodelic- you're absolutely correct about those 2 issues...... but I have managed to acquire one of the completed pages that was never published ;-)

@rojkerr1 - is it an original/copy of an art panel or a published page of the strip? I've always thought that the TP art created for the Look-In strips by both John M Burns and Mike Noble was excellent

technodelic
wall1885 wrote:

@technodelic- you're absolutely correct about those 2 issues...... but I have managed to acquire one of the completed pages that was never published ;-)

Oh really? I thought I had all four... plus one that was drawn in colour but only published in b/w.

technodelic
wall1885 wrote:[/url]
The completed stories will appear on John's Look Out - Look-In tribute/archive bog over the next few weeks for all to appreciate.

Incidentlally, if that 'page' came from the Look-in Unfamiliar Calendar I produced as a prize in 2010, and which John Stewart was a winner of one, the recipients were specifically notified that the images could not be used elsewhere.

That goes doubly for John, who was incredibly rude to me after all the material supplied to his site, and why I severed contact with him. He was told to take down all the material myself and Kim Stevens supplied too, which was the result of a number of months research and paying out to obtain unpublished Look-in art, which he has notably failed to do.

wall1885
Hi technodelic

my scan, of the unpublished page, came from a bloke in China, and I wasnt told that it couldnt be shared. (although I havent put it on any site, anyway)- other than that I have no idea where the page originated from.

I also have spent years working with other TP fans buying and scanning Look-In magazines to get the TP strips for our own collections.

I'm sorry to hear that you & John have fallen out. I dont know him personally & have only contacted him in relation to his blog. It's a shame when anyone does commit a breach of trust

I appreciate that you cant share your TP pages, but Thanks for talking about them, its great to know that they're out there

Asimov
Hi,

I love the original tomorrow people. Can you download any of these off your page?

wall1885
Asimov wrote:

Hi,

I love the original tomorrow people. Can you download any of these off your page?

Hi Asimov
its not my page

rojkerr1
Hi wall, the mike noble tp artwork is the original pen and ink drawing, quite stunning, as used in look in,theres a space at the top of the artwork where the logo would have fitted - steven and tyso visit an old professor who starts to sprout tendrils from his fingers! the artwork is a lot better than the story! I have an original stun gun from the series too, one of the later models as seen in much needed holiday and heart of sogguth etc. Got it from the son of a designer on the show!
Lots of original artwork from tp on the bookpalace website, john m burns, lots for sale too! best Dave

rojkerr1
I have three pages of original watercolour artwork from the only tomorrow people annual published too - very very rare I understand. The title page from a story featuring wolves and fish people, a centre page spread from the same story and a page showing them all on the teleport pad, stunning, got them all quite cheap off ebay some time back
best dave

rojkerr1
Anyone know who did the artwork for the annual? Same guy who did the Star Maidens annual I think.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.26 seconds
9,506,091 unique visits since 8th January 2014