Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,130
· Newest Rebel: Carlm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - A1: THE WAY BACK - 19th May 2018
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Great introduction to Vila and Jenna Smile


True.

I wish they'd mentioned more later about Villa's brainwashing. He obviously experienced some of what Blake did but it was never mentioned again.

Vila is quite dark and creepy in the early eps - his 'lovable thief' persona doesn't really come to the fore until Seek-Locate-Destroy.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Travisina
It's interesting that Vila knows all about his fellow prisoners - he introduces Jenna in this ep, Avon in the next.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Travisina
"Talk to a thief and borrow a lock pick" - Vila? Or one of his former chums?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Tyce
How did Blake get the only virtuous lawyer in the whole profession/administration?
 
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

How did Blake get the only virtuous lawyer in the whole profession/administration?

Interesting question. If he'd had a corrupt one, it would have made no difference to his ultimate trial / sentence.
In terms of storytelling, it serves to highlight just how very, very bad the Federation is - provides the justification for Blake's subsequent actions.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Travisina
I love the shot of the London taking off.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

How did Blake get the only virtuous lawyer in the whole profession/administration?

Interesting question. If he'd had a corrupt one, it would have made no difference to his ultimate trial / sentence.
In terms of storytelling, it serves to highlight just how very, very bad the Federation is - provides the justification for Blake's subsequent actions.

Yes it's very much for us - although perhaps not very 'real' that is I'm sure the Federation would really just choose one of their corrupt 'mates' to get the trial over and Blake convicted quickly.
 
Travisina
Fantastic episode, and a great introduction to any series. Thanks for the company, Tyce - enjoy watching the Royal Wedding! You too, Meegat Smile

Hope to see you next week for Spacefall...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
Tyce
Good fun. Thanks Travisina - I'm now off to a wedding......
 
Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

How did Blake get the only virtuous lawyer in the whole profession/administration?

Interesting question. If he'd had a corrupt one, it would have made no difference to his ultimate trial / sentence.
In terms of storytelling, it serves to highlight just how very, very bad the Federation is - provides the justification for Blake's subsequent actions.

Yes it's very much for us - although perhaps not very 'real' that is I'm sure the Federation would really just choose one of their corrupt 'mates' to get the trial over and Blake convicted quickly.

Good point, and that would be far more in keeping with the way they operate. As you say, it's for the audience!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
meegat39
Sorry I didn't join you. Doing both simultaneously didn't really occur to me. Loved the Royal Wedding though!! 6
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
21,461,040 unique visits since 8th January 2014