Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
New Horizon Interview with Paul Darrow!
Travisina
We're very pleased to present a new, exclusive interview with Paul Darrow Recorded during breaks in the making of the newly-released Drones, Paul talks to Horizon about the character of Avon, working on the new Big Finish audios, the writing of Lucifer and much more...

Read it here: http://www.blakes...icle_id=29
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Well, I've just read the interview and I thought it was entertaining, fun and full of what I've come to expect from Paul Darrow. I'd say it's a must read thing for any Blake's 7 fan. Thanks ladies- it was a fun read. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Well, I've just read the interview and I thought it was entertaining, fun and full of what I've come to expect from Paul Darrow. I'd say it's a must read thing for any Blake's 7 fan. Thanks ladies- it was a fun read. -Paula

Thanks, Paula! It was a lot of fun to do.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
I also read the interview and it's great!!

I've read so many interviews with Paul and watched/listened to so many of his speeches that I thought that there was nothing new to learn about him, but somehow he always manages to entertain and share some nugget of information previously not heard.
Thanks to all involved in this great interview/write up. Wink
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
PD interviews are always entertaining - this is no exception. Grin

Gauda Cheese
Read it yesterday morning with my first cup of coffee. Fun stuff.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceresearcher
Many thanks to all the members of Horizon involved. Very much appreciated and thank you ever so much for letting Paul and co know us Blakes 7 fans are 100% behind these terrific productions. Smile

GoldChannel
brilliant interview, and so funny. I really want to read 'Lucifer' now (and his other books)

AnnaGrant
Really enjoyed the interview, and finding that I have something in common with Mr D - getting lost in Derby. My satnav just didn't match up with the roads, and reading my printed out maps in the dark was very tricky.

From my brief recent meeting with Mr D at Brit Scifi I found that he is so charming and interesting to talk to. Totally lived up to my expectations, after a wait of close to 40 years.

Lucky Jackie doing this interview.

Lurena
Thank you Mr Darrow, Jackie, Judith and Diane for that superb interview!

Very funny and witty; I loved to read about his take on the Avon character and I think his talk about his other work and his interests were a good bit of insight in Avon's actor!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,092,043 unique visits since 8th January 2014