Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,042
· Newest Rebel: Sirius Fox

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [29 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [21 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 127
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
"B7 Stars Liberated" DVD - Reeltime interview compilation DVD
Joe Dredd
Reeltime Pictures continue their line of themed rerelease compilations of previous single titles with BLAKE'S SEVEN - 7 STARS LIBERATED FROM THE CLASSIC TV SERIES!

It features the familiar interviews with Gareth Thomas, Jacqui Pearce, Peter Tuddenham, Jan Chappell and Stephen Greif, but adds interviews with Michael Keating and Matt Irvine.

And there I was thinking I wouldn't have to buy it!

Ian Kubiak
The new Myth Makers/KOCH MEDIA Blake's 7 DVD will be launched at Cygnus Alpha 4.0. Attendees will be able to buy copies direct from the producers at the event.

Cygnus Alpha will have copies signed by Jan Chappell, Stephen Greif, Mat Irvine, Michael Keating and Jacqueline Pearce. Signed copies will cost a special price of 50.00 plus postage.

DVD's can be ordered from the Cygnus Shop and will be sent shortly after the event in September.

https://www.cygnu...ygnus-shop

*Edited by a Moderator to make link clickable*
Edited by BradPaula on 31 July 2018 22:40:15

MLPasterisk
I've watched the Gareth Thomas, Jan Chappell, Michael Keating and Stephen Greif ones so far.

The Michael Keating one is quite short, although I gather a longer version is available.

The Jan Chappell one is the most interesting as she talks through a box of photos which illustrate different points in her career.

Stephen Grief is an engaging interviewee although the "dramatised" segments with Nick Briggs and Beverley Cressman are rather eggy.

The Gareth Thomas one is good but again the format is slightly affected, with dramatised bits.

MLPasterisk
The Peter Tuddenham interview is quite fun, with Orac asking the questions. Smile

The Mat Irvine one is a nice change of pace as "behind the scenes" people often have the best stories.

I've seen the Jacqueline Pearce one on VHS but it's well worth watching again.
A very enjoyable hour where she is on great form.
Love her talking about her Friday night "time share". Smile

She also tells the story of an unfortunate incident at Stanstead Airport which I heard her tell at a convention once. Grin

Travisina
MLPasterisk wrote:

The Michael Keating one is quite short, although I gather a longer version is available.

The extended version is available as a standalone DVD - details here: Michael Keating
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Joe Dredd
MLPasterisk wrote:

The Peter Tuddenham interview is quite fun, with Orac asking the questions. :)

I love that they shoehorned in a HHG reference, with Orac saying he/it has a brain the size of a planet.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
14,739,248 unique visits since 8th January 2014