Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - The New Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Started reading "Shada" on the bus today.... Gareth Roberts is the perfect man to write it....

If someone other than Douglas Adams was allowed to write Shada into a novel, then how long until we finally get City of Death in novelization? -P

2015, also written by Gareth Roberts.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Piccies of Mrs Gale, Mrs Peel and Miss King Cool

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Started reading "Shada" on the bus today.... Gareth Roberts is the perfect man to write it....

If someone other than Douglas Adams was allowed to write Shada into a novel, then how long until we finally get City of Death in novelization? -P

And the Pirate Planet?

Spaceship Dispatcher
The scene with the photos is brilliant comedy - one of the best comic sketches in TNA for me Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

And the Pirate Planet?

On the release schedule for 2016 at the moment

trevor travis
Purdey in Golden Judo outfit.... wowza!!!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm having a nightmare posting tonight, all evening! Many times, the 'post reply' icon takes me off the topic to main forum listing and doesn't post anything!

Angry

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

And the Pirate Planet?

Great.

Just leaves the two Saward Dalek stories to go.
On the release schedule for 2016 at the moment

Spaceship Dispatcher
mmmm... Creme Egg - yummy Grin

trevor travis
Gambit is still a cocky git.

BradPaula

I'm having a nightmare posting tonight, all evening! Many times, the 'post reply' icon takes me off the topic to main forum listing and doesn't post anything!

Angry

I've noticed when I post it is often posted within the already posted replies. I can't figure it out. must be some glitch. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Angry

I've noticed when I post it is often posted within the already posted replies. I can't figure it out. must be some glitch. -P

Yes, that keeps happening too! Angry

trevor travis
Shame Gambit didn't get killed...

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm especially keen on these Cold War stories...

trevor travis
It's Captain Peacock.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Shame Gambit didn't get killed...

Mum would not have been happy Angry

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

It's Captain Peacock.

Are you free, Mr. Humphfries? -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Unusual role for Frank Thornton - wasn't he best known for a comedy?

BradPaula

Unusual role for Frank Thornton - wasn't he best known for a comedy?

Yes, in Are You Being Served? and Last of the Summer Wine. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode has plenty of traditional Avengers moments of absurdity... Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
9,101,741 unique visits since 8th January 2014